X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good relpy

It was a good relpy. thanks.

Comment

• Thanks to Tradesman for his marvellous job he is doing in here! First of all I was quiet angry because my first G.Skill-product of RAM was defective on arrival but now im buying a second kit because I love the support on this site!

THX mate!

Comment

• His one reply solved all of my questions. Very prompt and very helpful as I am able to narrow down the item that would suit me. Salute!

Comment

• Extremely helpful and knows his stuff. A+++

Comment

• New Trident X -asrock fatality z68 gen 3

VERY VERY VERY VERY FAST REPLY, the world is a motherboard and Tradesman is the cpu, great info great help thank you tradesman

Comment

• excellent advice, you 're great thank you Tradesman

Comment

• Tman's support is exemplary! He moved an entire world to get my memory issues resolved. He also had G.Skill to directly help me to solve a memory problem where the local partner would not step in.

I know a little about customer support and I must say that Tman and G.Skill as well gave me an example of customer support done right!

Tman, do you ever sleep?

Many thanks for your help!!!

Comment

• Amazingly prompt, knowledgeable, clear and articulate. Solved my problem, step by step, in a few back and forth exchanges.

Comment

• Tradesman is very helpful. He is a great individual to have on this forum.

Comment

• Thanks to Tradesman. He provided quick responses to my question.

Comment

• Great help as a sous chef cooking eggs when I heat up my CPU.
                        I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

• Key to greatest Eggs Benedict in the world - a small pinch of saffron (and some black truffles if available)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

• Thanks Tradesman

your professional replies were very accurate and precise!!!!

regards

Comment

• Praising Tradesman

Tradesman is a very professional individual. His online guidance is clear and concise. His communication with even the most novice computer user is kind and respectful. Through Tradesman I have learned much about memory issues and timings. He's a valuable member of your team.

Thank you.
                              Robert

Comment

• Thanks Tradesman

Very helpful, prompt, and a great asset to the forum.
                                Asrock Z-77 Extreme4 bios 2.90
                                i5-3570K
                                2x4GB F3-14900CL8D-8GBXM
                                Samsung Evo 250GB
                                OCZ Vertex4 128GB
                                Asus 280X Top
                                SeaSonic 660XP2
                                Fractual Design R4
                                Win x64 8.1.1

Comment

Working...
                                X