Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments for Tradesman

Sorry for such a late replay, Tradesman your the man!! msconfig did the trick, thanks so much!!

Michael.

Tman provides great support to this forum, ans is quite responsive . Thank You
    Kcblair
    GA-P45t-ES3G, G.Skill DDR3-1600(2GB) X2, G.Skill Turbulance II Fan, 1.3TB HHD, Samsung Blu-ray, Intel C2D E8500, Arctic Cooler Freezer 7, RaidMax 530 PSU, EVGA GTX 550 Ti GPU, Windows 7 Pro.

Comment

He provided me very fast with good information to solve my issue.
      Just awesome! Thank you

Comment

I've been lurking here for a little over a month to gather general information and tips on my upcoming build, and have just now registered to post this reply. I have found your (Tradesman's) posts informative and very responsive to those seeking assistance.

In the short time I've been following the DDR3 threads, I have learned much from you, and hopefully, I won't need your assistance. If do have a problem, I'm confident I'll receive first rate support from you here on these forums.

- Sean

Comment

He provided me good information to solve my issue and learn more about my system.
          Thank you for your support

Ulls

Comment

tman rocks

Tman DID respond to me in 2 hours! Calmed my nerves that my high end P67 F3-12800CL7D-8GBXH kit will be continued and I can add another 8 g.

T-1000

Comment

TMan is great, and fast with responses. Thanks again

Comment

Very quick response with excellent info. Legend status is due if not accorded already.

Comment

Incorrect SPD Info

Ouick replies to my questions that explained the problem accurately. Great example for all tech support. As all tradesman go we pay attention to detail!

Thanks Tradesman

Comment

I first happened on to these forums a few months back, and was amazed at the level of technical support being provided, I have since become an almost exclusive user of GSkill RAM, having bought a large number of sets of RAM for the computers I build. I was surprised to find Tman isn't an employee of GSkill and I find his expertise and willingness to help a true boon for these forums. I would like to suggest more informational POSTs, like I just read where he explained the MAX BANDWIDTH tab in CPU-Z which was done in an exemplary manner.

Comment

F3-17000CL8 issue

Great responsiveness and knowledge about technical issue.Really usefull and accurate support. He advices for tweaking and improvement memory performance. Thanks!

Comment

The Tradesman helped me find RAM for my new system and I cant thank him enough, I feel much more confident about my purchase now and GSkill is always the best to buy but sometime you get mixed up with X and Z and not knowing what to buy. Now I know.Thanks to The Tradesman.

Comment

Hi Jim how have things bin going, like i have said before not sure how this board would run without you, your expert advice is always refreshing to see, not the usual RMA them back and just get anothe set like the first. I know G.Skill is having a hard time now with all the problems, never see them visit anymore, they need to increase the work force or make better ram to eliminate some of the problems
                          Last edited by Wildman95gst; 02-05-2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

The Tradesman makes this forum so great for me, I am 70 years old and need a little help and he provides that and more, he makes me feel comfortable with GSkill products, I have spent over 2,000USD on GSkill products SSDs and RAM, for my 4 builds, and without his advice i doubt I would have done that, I am going to spend another 300 USD on RAM for my X79 build because he advised me what is best for my build. I hope he stays here for a very long time. He is GSkill.

Comment

Tradesman you rock

This is the second time I have come to the forum for help. Both times Tradesman has jumped in and helped me. I hope that one day I will have the experience and knowledge to also help others.
                              Thanks Tradesman
                              Tony
                              "The Blindness of my excitement was overshadowed by the vision of my failure" Tony Politis Jan 2012 but it turns out that
                              "The Vision of my Failure was Overshadowed by the Blindness of my Excitement "
                              Tony Politis February 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X