• Show
Clear All

Your help much appreciated, Tradesman.

Comment

helpful input

Thanks for the input. Appreciate it.

Comment

go man go

quick response and even added a tidbit that was good to know that I did not know to ask about.

Comment

I asked a question about the RAM to use with my MOBO and CPU, and within minutes got an informative factual reply from Tradesman! That's the kind of support I want from the companies whose products I buy. Unfortunately not all companies do the job fast or correctly. Other companies have taken days to respond. Not yours! Thanks Tradesman! Job well done and beyond my expectations!

Comment

Help

Great help
            thx

Comment

Thanks good info it help me a lot to start to get an idea.
              Case:Corsair, Obsidian 650D
              MB: Asus X99-Deluxe, Bios-1801
              CPU: i7 5960X @ 4.5Ghz-1.265V, Cache:4.0Ghz @1.255V
              CpuCooler: EK Supremacy WB with Airplex Modularity Radiator.
              GPU:EVGA 980HC @1565Mhz
              PSU:EVGA 1300W SuperNova G2
              Memory:F4-3200C16Q-16GRK @ XMP settings, Testing:F4-2800C15Q2-128GRKD
              Timing: 16-16-16-36-1T
              BD: Intel 400GB NVMe Pci-e SSD
              " I'm not an OCer, just looking 4 a good mentor "

Comment

clicked link to provides info on admin tradesman...fast response great knowledge from what ive read. keep up the good work! thank you

Comment

thanks for your help!
                  Motherboard: GA-P55A-UD3
                  CPU: Intel i5 760
                  RAM: Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL (4 x 2GB) - XMP activated
                  http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=222
                  Dram voltage: 1.6v

Comment

Many Thanks to Tradesman!!

Honestly without the input Tradesman has provided on these boards, I'd be ticked off at GSKILL. Instead, I'm appreciative and strongly recommend GSKILL to one and all.

I bought GSKILL 1600 MHz memory only to learn later that using its full capability on my AMD CPU required Motherboard tweaks. At first I questioned why GSKILL didn't include that info with the memory; however once I found Tradesman's posts on these boards, it became clear that GSKILL is fully committed to supporting their customer to provide resources for customer to get what we bought. And more.

The combination of my GSKILL 1600 MHz memory and info provided by Tradesman on these boards resulted in my being able to overclock my AMD CPU to 20% higher clock speed. I wouldn't have tried it without Tradesman's information and clear directions, or without the GSKILL 1600 memory.

I started off questioning the value and quality of GSKILL. Per Tradesman and these boards it became clear that GSKILL memory performs to its advertised specs. At the end of the day I've got a computer with memory running at 1600MHz, and a CPU running 20% faster than when I started. A super Fine bonus for purchasing GSKILL.
                    Would never have gotten that bonus without Tradesman!

So... Many Thanks.
                    Last edited by nymnym; 03-14-2012, 04:31 AM.

Comment

thanks Tman
                      with your help I have solved the problems of stability of my system to the first test.
                      Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
                      Joan

Comment

Hey Tman thanks for helping me with my memory questions and even going the extra mile to help me OC my sniper series ram!

This forum is very helpful and sets Gskill apart from their competition but the forum is only useful if it provides quick and meaningful replies. You certainly play a vital roll in helping to accomplishing this.

Comment

Tradesman help

Many thanks for your help man. Very appreciated.

Comment

Tradesman is very attentive and very helpful. If he does not have the answer he will help you get the answer...he did that for me and I am very happy. Thanks man.

Comment

Thanks alot Tradesman, I wanted to get the right ram for my new Rig and with your help, I got my answer, thank you for your help!

Josh

Comment

Amazing customer service!

Tman you're the bomb! The best product support ever. As I said earlier, the experience of dealing with you just made me a G.Skill customer for life.

After a major computer failure and badly screwed up RAM settings and not even being able to boot or post properly, Tman helped me through it and got me up and running in a few hours after my initial post. Wow. Not only that, but he was able to offer support and technical suggestions on related but non-RAM issues that proved invaluable for troubleshooting my issues. Tman has amazing depth of knowledge on most things technical.

Thanks again Tradesman. You're a legend.
                                Last edited by syntax3ra; 03-21-2012, 05:15 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X