Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks a lot! Very fast response!
    MB: ASUSTeK Sabertooth 990FX BIOS 1503 | CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.4GHz | RAM: G.Skill TridentX+Ripjaws 24GiB DDR3-1600MHz CL7-8-8-21-29 1T | Blu-Ray writer: ASUSTeK BW-12B1LT | HDD: SSD SanDisk Extreme 240GiB (FW r201) + HW RAID-5 3TiB (HighPoint RocketRAID 4310 PCIe x8 SAS adapter - Intel IOP348 based) | VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 1GiB GDDR5 | O.S.: MS-Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1

Comment

• Nice of Tradesman to jump in and provide such prompt and courteous attention - ON A SUNDAY NIGHT!

Comment

• Tradesman's advice

Tradesman has provided me valuable information that will aid me in my next memory purchase! Two-thumbs up for prompt and friendly advice!

Comment

• I didn't have any issues other than not much info posted here on my RAM. Tman gave me the exact answers I needed very quickly. It was a short conversation. He said to post here on his expertise which is excellent.

For you users who have not read it...there is a sticky which says post pretty much everything about your system except price with your question.

Post specs for your motherboard, RAM, CPU, settings and cooling. The more details you give the faster the question can be answered. If you have a stock heat sink or a $10 250 watt power supply trying to hit 4.5 Ghz then that is most likely your problem.

Thanks a BUNCH Tman. Again, I only ask because there is not a lot of info posted here on my RAM (10666CL9S-4GBRL).

There is also a sticky with basic info that tells you under what conditions your RAM my be just a bad stick.

Comment

• This guy is a pro. He's quick, polite and goes straight to the point. Wish all techs or support were like him.

Comment

• Awesome stuff...thanks for all the help!
              AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE
              Noctua NH-U9B SE2
              Asus M4A89GTD Pro USB3
              G. Skill Ares 16GB F3-1866C10D-16GAB @1600 9-9-9-24
              Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD
              XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition
              Corsair HX850
              Antec 900
              Winidows 7 -64bit

Comment

• Technical support is very professional and qualified Thanks

Comment

• I wish I had discovered this forum before my purchase, however I am able to return due to buying from amazon I am taking great advice and will proceed with the build as soon as I get the full list of components I ordered. Great service tradesman thank you from UK

Comment

• Great support! Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Tman responded very promptly to my question. Very much appreciated.

Comment

• Thank you Tradesman

I've read a bunch of Tradesman's posts in the archive, and they all seem both instructive and friendly. Not sure I would buy GSkill memory without having read Tradesman's posts. I hope he gets compensated somehow...

Keith Ostertag

Comment

• Always on it. I appreciate the help. Had an RMA on the video card too, but the memory trick fix it all. thanks again!

Comment

• Look I am amazed at the speed I got a sensible answer and after six weeks of hunting around now have what I wanted all along - thanks to Tradesman!!
                            ?The difference between genius and stupidity is - genius has its limits"

Comment

• Memory for 27" mid-2010 iMac

Thank you Tradesman for your prompt reply!

Comment

• A great asset on this forum.

Great response from Tradesman. Quick to reply and a fountain of knowledge. A great asset on this forum.

Many thanks for your advice and support.

Comment

Working...
                                X