• Show
Clear All

Tradesmen is so very helpful, thanks.

Comment

Thanks for all the help Tradesman!
      CPU-Z Profile

Comment

There is no other like tradesman

When I was ready to pull my hair about my first builing of PC, Tradesman took his time and answered my questions in a timely and friendly manner. I'm a member of other forums but the few individuals that answers our questions make it seems as if we are to know it already. But not "our" Tradesman - he's really the best in explaining how can be done and how it is suppose to be done.

Thanks Tradesman, due to you - I'm now typing you this on my new "PC" that I built yesterday, and the (memory) RAMs are okay

Need to do more work on the BIOS though but I'll make you rest today..lol..
        THANKS AGAIN AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK-END

Comment

Great support

Thanks Tradesman for the prompt support and the technical expertise.

Comment

Tradesman was very helpful and never condescending with my issue. If ever I have any more GSkill issues I look forward to his responses.

Comment

Tradesman is the man. He replied to my message in just a few minutes after I made my first post and he fixed my problem in a matter of seconds. Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Thank you Tradesman!

Comment

new member here and i have been very happy with Tradesmans' speedy replies and help. definately a valuable asset to there boards. keep up the good work man.

Comment

Tradesman answered all of my questions and has provided me superior customer service that exceeded my expectations from this company called G.Skill. This kind of stellar performance deserves recognition.

Reference thread from the beginning:

http://gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=9950

Comment

Thanks Tradesman you gave me hope when hope was lost.... Excellent response in very quick times....

Comment

Tradesman is a good fellow all around! Takes care of problems ranging from the newest system builder all the way up to experienced overclocker. Certainly a diamond in the rough when it comes to tech support.
                      GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
                      CoolerMaster HAF 922 Case with 3/ 200mm fans 4/ 120mm fans
                      AMD 8120 FX 4.279GHZ @ 1.3125v (22c idle/46c load max)
                      Antec 920 K?HLER
                      8G G.Skill Sniper (4x4) DDR3-2000(9-10-9-27)@1.6v
                      2xMSI N560GTX-Ti SLI
                      850w ThermalTake TR2 RX modular PSU
                      2x60gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD for OS and frequently played games
                      2x500gb WD green RAID-0 (striped)
                      ASUS 23.5" HDMI Monitor
                      Windows 7 x64
                      Razor DeathAdder 3500dpi mouse
                      Logitech G15 Keyboard
                      Logitech G35 7.1 usb Headset

Comment

i love the quick responses i received. helped me narrow down my issue to possibly a bad motherboard. thanks again for all of your help. i love gskill products and customer support.

Comment

MAN!! Your replies provides me with all neccessary information, event replies in different forum threads

Comment

Love the information in the threads on CPU-Z, QVLs and GSkill model numbers that just went up in the General Discussions area, very informative and a must read for all. Hope to see more like this, keep them coming.

Comment

Nothing but a well deserved thank you for your time/knowledge. I feel much better now about splurging on some RAM, and having a sense I can get some help, forum or otherwise, in the future about help with overclocking. Would not have considered dabbling in overclocking had it not been for the help just received. Thanks!

Comment

Tman has helped me out in BIG way, and I really appreciate all he has done for me! Always a fast response to all my probably dumb questions too.. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X