No announcement yet.

Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Such a quick and to the point reply love it.

Comment

• re: Help with Ares F3-1600C8D-8GAB in ASRock extreme 6

wow, thx for the quick, informative reply you have given me a few things to try out when i get home from work tonight.

~Tony.

Comment

• Top Notch!

Thx for the help Tradesman!
        Other forums could learn a lot from this forum.

Top notch in my book! x2 for Tradesman!

Geo

Comment

• Many, many thanks

Very fast reply and helpful assistance. I had an order placed that hadn't been processed yet and Tradesman gave me such a quick replay that I was able to make changes prior to the order being processed and shipped. Awesome member and contributor to the forums!

Glad you got the order changed...be glad they had a yellow flag in the Nationwide Race, I just hopped out to the forum while the yellow was out

T
          Last edited by Tradesman; 08-18-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• I have to thank T'man in advance for everything he did. I am just about an idiot when it comes to the BIOS and his help is well on the way to getting me up and running!

Amazingly fast responses, too!

Comment

• He answered very fast and helped me assembling my computer with the right memory.

Comment

• Saved me a lot of frustration I'm sure with a future purchase

Comment

• Massive thanks to Tman

Tman posted some useful suggestions when I was having problems with a new PC setup and correctly diagnosed that it could be a faulty motherboard which it was.
                  Heartfelt thanks and respect for his valuable and expert input
                  Keep up the good work
                  I should buy you a beer or three

Now that sounds like a plan!!! A few Black and Tans would go nicely....however I do like mine on the cold side!

Tman
                  Last edited by Tradesman; 08-21-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• this guy has awsome and fast replys

Comment

• Not sure why GSKILL isn't paying this guy?

Comment

• Thanks a lot TMan for your help ! I really appreciate your very fast answers.

Comment

• Tradesman is the best supporter I met. Friendly and responsive. Most important is very knowledgeable.

Comment

• Although my issue isn't resolved 100% yet, I'm sure it will be very soon with your knowledge and prompt responses.
                            This insures even further why I always do G.Skill !

Comment

• Give this guy a raise and a few promotions, he's more than earned it.

Comment

• ty

Thanks Tman for the quick responses and awesome advice like usual!!

Comment

Working...
                                X