Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thank you..

Tradesman...thanks again for your help. these forums are sometimes the only source for information and help with manufacturer issues.. the time and concern you put into this forum is, i'm sure, very much appreciated by many. i, myself, help others with problems on an am*zon dot com forum for diy's 'ask the contractor'.. if i can ever return the favor, don't hesitate to ask.. reed

Comment

• Tradesman promptly responded to my questions and offered suggestions and other help. I have read many of his post and he seems to possess a great deal of knowledge and is very willing to share it with others. He gets a top notch recommendation from me.

Bloody Bill

Comment

• Insane quickly responses , this kind of support alone is worth buying Gskills even without taking performances into consideration

Comment

• JUST the reply I was hoping for respect to my new RAM being compatible with my ASUS P8Z68-V MB using i7-2700K CPU.
          Last edited by tamunoz; 12-24-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Just what the DR ordered Your complete answer Has given me the confidence I need to install, fire up and get the OC improvement.
            Heat sinks are massive. Hope they fit with my 2 fans.

Comment

• Thanks, Tradesman! That's the kind of information I needed - right to the point.

There's just too much information everywhere or none at all these days and people with more experience save us lots and lots of time, not mention frustration when things go wrong, whenever they share.

Comment

• Not much I can say that hasn't already been said here. Thanks for the fast, knowledgeable response. Greatly appreciated.
                Facebook: The disease of the 21st Century

Comment

• Today, I had some questions concerning the RAM and BIOS, and Tman responded to all of them.
                  The answers were very helpful for me; lots of info in it.
                  Thank you again.

Comment

• Best support man I have encountered.
                    Quick and cooperative.
                    Excellent

Comment

• Very fast reply! I've waited for over a week to get an answer to my question with no reply from G.Skill support email or New egg. Your answer was what I needed to know. All said and done I think since the Z series worked so well and I really am not in a rush, will go ahead and see if an exchange is possible.

I will definitely be using this site as my go-to source for reliable tech info, and recommend to others.

Comment

• Exemplary support! Awesome expertise and a rapid response. His help really makes it worth buying Gskill.

Searching his forum posts first is absolutely worthwhile - I found almost everything I needed.

We need a Tradesman wiki!

Comment

• Did a great job helping

Comment

• Tradesman has not only been very knowledgeable but very precise in his replies to my specific problems. He walked me through many different options for troubleshooting and other alternatives for motherboards. The fact that he doesn't simply pander the most expensive boards or components is a huge plus. He earnestly tries to find something that is comparable in price and does exactly what someone needs it to do.

Comment

• Thanks for the info and suggestion, I will check out the memory you recommended !

Comment

• 800/1600 question

You gave a quick, accurate and complete answer without any of the ridicule I so richly deserved for being so stupid as not to have seen the answer myself. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X