No announcement yet.

Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tradesman has been very helpful in offering advice, really appreciate it!
    Islamorada Fishing
    Islamorada Fishing Report

Comment

• Thank you for the help and information.

Comment

• Thanks Tradesman. Swift and calming reply, appreciated the helpful link.

Comment

• Thanks very much for the quick, useful replies.

Comment

• Answer provided promptly and has now set my mind at ease, will purchase G.Skill RAM in the future just for this kind of service and support.

Regards

Comment

• tman - knowledgeable, prompt, patient, well communicated, could not be more happy with the support i've gotten.

good job!

Comment

• Great person, know the stuff well and willing to help others. Never fail to reply for those who need advise and help. Kudos Tradesman.

Comment

• Tradesman offers super quick responses and definitely seems to know all things RAM! I couldn't believe when he told me he wasn't a gskill employee. I emailed gskill tech support and they took 2 or 3 days to respond when Tradesman took a couple hours with a more helpful response!

Thanks Tradesman!

Keep in mind, GSkill's official lines of support are email and telecon and that their support runs a five day a week operation, especially come Monday and Tuesday, in addition to all the phone calls they are playing catchup from all the email requests from the weekends which is when the majority of folks are seriously playing with their new toys. I know a number of folks that work support for various mobo, GPU, DRAM, PSU, HD, SSD, etc companies and most every one of them dread Monday's - especially after the release of new product lines as catchup can take most of the week. Another thing I like with GSkill is the head of support, pops out here to the forums on a daily basis to see how things are going and jumps in along with GSkill Tech and GSkill Support.

Tman
                  Last edited by Tradesman; 08-05-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Excellent support

Tradesman represents the kind of tech support we wish every manufacturer would provide. Fast and accurate. He is the best reason to become a repeat G.Skill costumer.

Comment

• What can I say that others have not already. He trys to solve the problem rather than pass the buck. He usually does solve the problem or at least identifies the issue.

He is more helpful with other peoples hardware than the company that made them.

This is why I will always be a G.Skill customer.

Comment

• Please tell me Tradesman is being paid. He's really on the ball with quick help when you need it unlike say..ohh...the asus forum which is nothing but unanswered questions and generic canadian drug spam. Thanks Tman!

I'm selfish, I do this for me, to help me keep up with all the hardware out there, besides, I like to help others, in particular with systems, been in this field over 30 years now.

Tman
                        Last edited by Tradesman; 08-05-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Tradesman is prompt to reply and makes a clear effort to continue finding alternative solutions when a problem isn't easily fixed. I really appreciate this kind of help from G.SKILL and I'll continue to buy this brand of memory.

Comment

• thanks

It is a capo. In my country it means to be a teacher.
                            Thanks for everything.

Comment

• Faster than an SSD

Thank you Tradesman for the "Super Sonic" fast reply to my question, WOW!!!
                              My hat is off to you. Now I know why I never buy anything but G.Skill, never have never will. The support is Top Shelf and Tradesman, you center top.

Thank you for you time and knowledge,
                              Bobby Wilhelm

Comment

• Tradesman is perfect, and very fast with responses. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X