No announcement yet.

Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tradesman helped me out quick, gave great advice and boosted my confidence in doing my first build in 6 years!

Comment

Much Thanks To You

Hi Tradesman, I must thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. Thanks for the suggestion about using 4-8 gig sticks instead of 8-4 gig sticks.

I thought that it was better for the system to have all of the ram slots occupied but I now know (Thanks to you), that it is better to use 4 slots as to place less stress on the memory controller.

I also love the fact that I would be able to use the entire 64 gigs of ram, after all, considering the cost of this system, I'm really happy that I would be able to use it to its' maximum potential.

Thanks again, I wil post an update when I actually put the system together.
      Thanks for your time

Comment

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to help a newbie. Considering that this will be my first build, I am playing with some expensive components so I have to be sure about compatibility. Thanks again, and good luck with your build.
        Thanks for your time

Comment

Thanks for your help!!

Comment

Tradesman does a great job advising newbies like many of us. Fast responses, straight to the point.

It made my upgrade purchase much more enjoyable and less stressful.

Keep up the good work, Tman!

Comment

So far tman the man

Quick response to a forum post and then volunteered to help me if and when I need it with memory and ASUS P8Z77 MOBO...

Impressive.

Ray

Comment

Thanks Tradesman,Top notch sevice and advice.
                Excellent level of technical support one of the best on the net.
                I'm still learning things after 20 odd years at it.

Thank you again.
                AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro/Intel i7 3770k/Water Cooled/16GB RipjawX PC3-12800/X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro/Crucial M4 128gb SSD/2TB Hitachi 6gb/2TB Seagate 6gb/Asus 7970 TOP CUII/Corsair HX 850watt PSU /Corsair 650D/Pioneer BD-RW 206/Lite-on iHAS 624 DVDRW/BenQ G2420HDBL/Icy Box USB 3 Dock/

Comment

Fighting with an issue for 2 days. Wish I had come here first.
                  Tradesman is an asset to this community!

Comment

Thanks for the help,

I have - Gskill RipjawsX 8GB RAM F3-17000CL9Q-8GBZH 2133 MHz DDR3 ---With X6 1050t CPU + MSI 890GXM - G65 MOBO -

ill try this one first "the CL7 at 1600 might be a wee bit tight for an AMD if so 8-9-7-26".....

Thanks Again

Comment

He and GSKILLTECH gave me some great insight into memory settings and got my little "pride and joy" humming along again.

I really don't know what I would have done without these guys. Well, that's not true. I would have probably written off Gskill memory products (you know, bunch of junk, lousy products,etc., etc.). INSTEAD, next system I build I will definitely use GSKILL products simply because I know if I have a problem, I can get GREAT tech support here.

THANKS !!!!!!

Bill W

Comment

Excellent support! I would have not fully understood how to configure my RAM without this forum and Tradesman's help.

Comment

tman assistance

Well done. Had not expected such a full answer to my question. Only my 4th build and a great help Tman. Now for the lotto numbers?
                          Asus P8Z77 Deluxe, 3770k, H2o cooled, 2 x 240 Gb ssd, GTX670 SLI, 32 Gb G Skill TridentX 2400, 6 x HDD, 1000w Gold PSU, Dell 27" 2560x1440,HAF 42 Case, a new build in progress.

Comment

Thanks Tradesman, I really appreciate your taking the time to help me out. My method of finding memory for my builds has been to Google gskill and my motherboard model....eventually I find someone who has already built with the same motherboard and then I use the same memory that worked for them. Searched everywhere this time (for the gskill 32GB and my motherboard) and hit a brick wall; thanks to you, I can get on with my build. You have saved me much frustration and delay. Thanks again.

Comment

Very quick and informative!!! Thank you!!

Comment

Top Notch

Agree with all the above.

"Tradesman" is top notch friendly tech and a very insightful advisor.

Always super quick responses, added to "GSkill Tech" this is indeed the best web based advise/tech support!

Thanks to both of you.

Cheers
                                Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X