No announcement yet.

Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told by T-man to come here and say nice things and he'd buy me stuff?!?

I kid I kid.

Just joined today, tossed up my issue in the forums and he replied within no time. Had good suggestions/help. Went back and forth with him via the topic and PM. He has a ton of knowledge and if very supportive/helpful with everything. Started asking him about things beyond just RAM and he gave his knowledge there as well.

This guy knows his stuff, is nice, helpful, just all around awesome. I've figured that out in less than 24hrs of being on this forum. What more do you need to know? (well besides if he can bake awesome cookies or not..I have no idea)

Comment

Hi Tman
      I have purchased the F3-12800CL9Q-16GBXL kit after talking to Gskill Tech.
      Also as an update, the 965 cpu completely died after only recognizing 50 % of the memory sticks. lol
      You were right on all counts.
      Best company service and forum I have ever encountered in my 40 years of computing.
      Says a lot.
      Keep up the great work!
      Terry

Comment

Tman thanks for your help, as I can see you are a true asset to G.Skill forum. In a world we live in today it is people like you, that helps us enjoy life a little more.

Comment

Do not trade the "Tradesman" for anybody...he is patient and definately knows his stuff
          His response time is second to none.
          Thank you Tradesman
          cheers
          TheRock

Comment

Answered my first reply in 4 mins... And that was past midnight! Great and fast responses. He needs a raise and a vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrizzel View Post
              Answered my first reply in 4 mins... And that was past midnight! Great and fast responses. He needs a raise and a vacation!
              They need to pay the man first or offer up a few sets of DRAM and SSDs. He does a great job and is accurate.
              I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

Great advice, fast reply thanks.

Comment

Apt support by Tradesman and the Gskill team. Guided me well through and through. Posted all the info i needed for my system to run at full specs. A very respectable job indeed and the best support i have received online .Tried other forums ....nothing.
                  AMD FX 8350
                  Corsair H80 push pull
                  Asrock 970 Extreme 4 with p2.20 BIOS
                  Gskill snipers 1.25v 4GBx 4= 16 Gb
                  450 watt PSU
                  Zotac 650 Ti 2Gb Gddr5
                  23" samsung LCD
                  logitech mk 320

Comment

I just saw the Common Terms thread and would like to express my appreciation for it and the other recent informational threads under General Discussions on CPU-Z, QVLs and even the GSkill model number breakdown. Well written, brief, concise and to the point. Thank you.

Comment

Tman is the man ,very fast repies all round and helpfull .
                      Ive never used G.Skill befor but after i heard there great in OC ,i made the right choice .
                      Keep up the good work Tman .

Stormshadow.

Comment

I wish all manufacturer's would provide the support for their products like Tradesman does for G.Skill. He is a major asset to G.Skill and I appreciate all of his comments and support!

Comment

Outstanding help and answers provided very quickly too! Thanks for all your help and understanding ( my noobish questions ) Awesome help !

Comment

he's like the The Stig. With his helmet nobody knows who he is.

Tradesman Must Get free stuff for contribution to society...
                            AMD FX 8350
                            Corsair H80 push pull
                            Asrock 970 Extreme 4 with p2.20 BIOS
                            Gskill snipers 1.25v 4GBx 4= 16 Gb
                            450 watt PSU
                            Zotac 650 Ti 2Gb Gddr5
                            23" samsung LCD
                            logitech mk 320

Comment

Thank you

Really appreciated the help. Turns out that nothing was wrong except in the space between my ears. I thought they were 4 gig sticks, but were only 2 gig sticks.

Comment

Thanks Tradesman... You have helped tremendously with setting up my new computer, especially the memory. As a novice, you can only imagine the frustration that I have had trying to do this without help..Your help has been very valuable. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X