Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScottishTablet
    replied
    Have an ASUS Maximus IX Z270 Code, have tried all suggestions in this thread, all to no avail, the issue i am experiencing is that all my DIMMS light up, and work ok with the default setting (rainbow type effect), but on all other settings, the colours "stutter", not smooth like how they should be, and this also affects the ASUS AURA lighting also, i have the latest BIOS for my board..

Leave a comment:

• alito
    replied
    1 bar is still dark. My problem is not resolved.

MSI Z270 Gaming M7 and last bios version.
    Last edited by alito; 03-30-2017, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Schredder
    replied
    Got the same problem. 1 of 4 sticks is dark and not recognized by the software. Doesnt matter in which slot it is.

Leave a comment:

• MeiBee
    replied
    New development....because I'm waiting on a reply from support, i thought i would try installing and Uninstalling and installing again...rinse and repeat....well something new. Still have one dim stick but now the other is stuck as red instead of the default rainbow and now the program is back to crashing when i try to open it.

Leave a comment:

• chelch
    replied
    So after reading posts on the new software i am guessing the general consensus is too not install this because its still not working(i have a gigabyte k7-gaming mobo). I already received my new rma'd ram from newegg and very nervous about bricking them again. Looks like I will leave in rainbow until another version comes out.

Leave a comment:

• paul3x16
    replied
    Originally posted by evaldofilho.br View Post
    No, I used the old version (1.00.08).
    But, try change the slots memories. If one stick has been turned on, maybe repeating the process with the new updated software works.
    Good luck!
    yea i tried everything, even only use one stick. but the stick that is not lighting up is not recognize by the software, i get that error. i change all the slots but noting. im pretty sure that one ram stick is defective. im sending it out for RMA. once i get the new ones im just gonna leave them as rainbow default until they release a good software update.

Leave a comment:

• Gameface
    replied
    Originally posted by Gameface View Post
    So far so good for me!

Tried a few different effects and it's working. Will play with it more when I get off work.

Thanks G.Skill!
    Okay, not so good.

Installed before work and set a custom effect. Seemed good. Came home from work after an 8.5hr shift and it was still good.

Not sure exactly when it stopped but I

-opened google chrome
    -checked facebook
    -checked a sports related forum
    -closed Chrome
    -opened World of Warships

noticed sticks were now "frozen"

I uninstalled and the sticks went back to default.

Now waiting on the next update. I'm starting to feel like there is going to have to be support from Gigabyte in the form of a BIOS update before this is going to work.

Leave a comment:

• evaldofilho.br
    replied
    Originally posted by paul3x16 View Post
    did you made it work with the new update. mine i got it to work with the new update only one ram. the other one is off. i already installed the new updated.
    No, I used the old version (1.00.08).
    But, try change the slots memories. If one stick has been turned on, maybe repeating the process with the new updated software works.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by evaldofilho.br; 03-29-2017, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sono
    replied
    I did have the previous 1.00.08 software working, but I upgraded it to 1.00.16. I did a clean uninstall, rebooted, install the new version and my entire system crashed (locked up) which I have not seen before.

Having rebooted it is now working with the new version.

Gigabyte Aorus Z270 Gaming 7, i7-7700k cpu and Gskill 32G 3866Mhz ram

Here is a low quality youtube video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEkj...ature=youtu.be

(The music mode is awesome in person my smartphone blurs the ram colour changes)
    Last edited by sono; 03-28-2017, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• paul3x16
    replied
    did you made it work with the new update. mine i got it to work with the new update only one ram. the other one is off. i already installed the new updated.

Finally I fix the problem with one dark stick.
    First I did the clear cmos option of my motherboard, then I uninstalled the Aura program and rebooted. After that, I installed and ran the Trident Z RGB Control and chose default option and voilà... The four RAMs works perfectly again!!!
    So I did the clear uninstall process and now I can use the Aura program without problems.
    I hope this will help someone else...

PS. Now I pretty sure this is software problem.

https://ibb.co/mWHzfa

Leave a comment:

• thedeceiver
    replied
    Did you try to change the memory slots and check bios update?

I read this here: http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=14269
    I am on the latest bios which came out about a week ago. I have 4 sticks and only 4 slots so best I would be able to do is just move them in to different slots however I have not tried that.

Leave a comment:

• Gameface
    replied
    So far so good for me!

Tried a few different effects and it's working. Will play with it more when I get off work.

Thanks G.Skill!

Leave a comment:

• evaldofilho.br
    replied
    Originally posted by thedeceiver View Post
    Just did a clean uninstall of the previous version, followed instructions exactly.
    Installed the latest version which now doesn't even launch for me.
    Did all the reboots in between as well.

Now I get the following error of:

"No G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DRAM module(s) found on your computer system! Program will be terminated."

RAM: F4-3200C14Q-32GTZR
    Motherboard: GA-Z170X-UD3
    BIOS: F22
    Originally posted by Schredder View Post
    "No G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DRAM module(s) found on your computer system! Program will be terminated."

This sucks.
    Did you try to change the memory slots and check bios update?

If you are getting an error message about not being able to detect the memory modules, please make sure that 1) the motherboard BIOS is updated to the latest version, and 2) the memory modules are installed in the correct two slots. Alternate if needed. For example, try Slot 1+3 or Slot 2+4 combinations.
    I read this here: http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=14269
    Last edited by evaldofilho.br; 03-28-2017, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• evaldofilho.br
    replied
    Originally posted by Schredder View Post
    I uninstalled everything (gskill and the msi led software), did the cmos clear and installed only the gskill software.

I wait for the next sotware release, if they don't work with it I will send them back.
    It's sad to know that.
    I tried several times until this last attempt worked out. Probably a little luck helps. Do not give up...
    Or wait for next update, this will definitely solve the problems. I guess.
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• paul3x16
    replied
    FYI this problem its going on with this other software Hue+ Cam
    http://support.camwebapp.com/forums/...t-z-rgb-ram-li

Leave a comment:

Working...
X