No announcement yet.

G Skill F3-12800CL8D-4GBRM + ASUS P8H67-M PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If all there (none that were broken off or missing) and you have them straight, should be OK, it's sounding more and more like maybe a short in the mobo.....sort of down to need another system (cpu and mobo) to use to check those two components)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Yup I know. Tomorrow I will go to the store in which I bought the MOBO, and I will take the CPU too, So they test another CPU in this MOBO to see what happens.
      The thing is that today when I took the mobo to replace it or fix it using the warranty they told me, "we will take it to ASUS but they will give it back to us because of the bended pins, because that voids the warranty) . Now even with a magnifying glass it's hardly impossible to see if there were bended pins. And I assure you that those pins came like that. I was MORE THAN CAREFULL when installing the CPU, even though they say that that cannot happen because everything is tested before selling it. But then why did it work for me 3 weeks and then died? from ONE SEC TO THE OTHER. no more PC.

see the 2 blue plastic whatever they're called? they are part of the 8pin 12v ATX socket. this photo is from the back side of the MOBO. U wont notice it in the pic but there is one little circle that goes arround that blue plastic "lock" (one in each), passing through the contact lines in the mobo. It's the only part of the mobo in which i found this.. but i cannot find a photo of the back part of this mobo in google to check if it's normal or not..

Comment

Am going to have to check out, am testing two systems and need to get some others loaded up and then these two when they're done, then take off in about 5 hours to take them all up to Phoenix and get them installed and networked, want to gran at least 4 hours of shut eye, sorry, Augusto, will check back in the AM sometime after I get up there and get a box or two hooked up and running.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Could well be it was bad and finally gave it up, can't really tell but maybe a bad solder point or something.

Tman

Comment

Hate late night surgery! Catch you tomorrow (mean later today)!

Tman

Comment

Sorry? Why?.. You've done more than enough. I thank you a lot for everything you're doing. You're a great great guy. I have to go to sleep now too, Gotta go to work in about 3 hs :S..

P.S: And I'm sorry about that MP, I was kind of desperate :/.

Thank you again for everything.

Best regards.. have a nice sleep dude

Comment

No problem, keep me informed on how all works out

Tman

Comment

Well it's on the hands of warranty.. On monday I will have news.... I will post here when I know something... I hope you're doing good.
                  Regards
                  Augusto

Comment

Staying busy, let us know what happens,

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X