• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ | F3-12800cl7d-4gbrm | asus m4a79xtd evo

F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ 2 x 2gb 9-9-9-24 1.5v

F3-12800cl7d-4gbrm 2 x 2gb 7-8-7-24 1.5v

asus m4a79xtd evo bios ver 2102

tryed every possible combination, they pas post memtest fail 12 %, i can boot into os ubuntu and windows, but when the os uses more then 2 gb it crashes bsod or freze

I know thea are not the same model.

So what i need to do.

You are trying to use them together in the same computer? Most likely they are not compatible or able to operate in the same system.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yes I want to use them together any suggestions

Comment

Your best settings will probably be DDR3-1600 8-8-8-24 1.65V, but first you need to test and see if they can even work together.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

they work together

tryed every possible combination, they pas post memtest fail 12 %, i can boot into os ubuntu and windows, but when the os uses more then 2 gb it crashes bsod or freze

gonna try and report back after 10 min gonna run memetest to 13 % that when the random pattern kick in.

Comment

I would try at 1333, 1.63, 8-8-8-24 and add + .01 to your CPU/NB, if it will work, then see if you can lower DRAM voltage to around 1.6

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

1600 8-8-8-24 1.66 v gonna run now memetes to 14% thats like 6 min

Comment

ok passed memetest 19%

DID RANDOM PATTERNS ON ALL STICKS no errors

added second fan to coller to coll the ram--> blue medium hot, red very very hot touchet with my fingers, none of them actualy burned my finger.lol.

I was afraid to go up with voltage above 1.60

and where is cpu/nb located or better gonna take a picture and reply.thanks for the help so far.

Comment

and what i need to do precisely.
                  how much should i add to nb cpu to lover voltage to 1.6

nb cpu on the picture goes 800 to 2000 incremental is 200
                  Last edited by Lord Mirko; 05-26-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

1600 8-8-8-24-1.64 1 pass to memetest ram is very host burns my finger when i keep it for 8 seconds on it. what could i do to lover it a little bit.

Comment

DRAM SPEED at 1333, not 1600. Timings 8-8-8-24 Command Rate at 2 (you have at 1 and it's CPUNB VOLTAGE that you want to add to ( + .05 ) from whatever it's currently at under AUTO

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

how much voltage for the above for the ram

Im already at 1600 8-8-8-24-1.64 stable 2 passes with memetest no errors, didnt do anything to cpunb voltage

Comment

added 0.8125 incremental 0.0125 now it crashes need to reset cmos how much should i assign

Comment

needed to bump it to 1.66 system frezes

Comment

well when its uses more then 2gb in ubuntu it frezes in win7 it bsod

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. :P

any suggestion

Comment

Working...
                              X