No announcement yet.

Z68x-ud7-b3 upgraded 16GB Cant post 2133

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crapola on a popsicle stick! Its WORKING!! (sound of angels).. WOW, Testing Stability now!

Comment

WOW So far the benchmarks are right in line with the 8gb of 2133.. So next question.. Which ones should i put in and keep the Ripjaw's or the Trident-X? (I didnt test the trident X with the settings you gave)

Benchmarks are below, as you can see there pretty spot on.

This is Outstanding work gentlemen.. Simply Outstanding.

Comment

Just for S & Giggles, i threw the 8gb sticks in and now have 24 gig of Ram running at 2133.. AMAZING.. Im thinking of throwing in the other 16 gig Kit to see if 32 will Actually work (Talk about overkill) LOL

Comment

Here are the cpu-z's, Coretemp, and aida64 benchmark of the rig right now.. I am just beside myself happy.. This is the first time in the last 5 or so builds i went to overblow the ram and got it to run at the rated speed, thanks to all of you..

Comment

With 32GB, may have to take the tRFC (I run my 2133 set at 255 (though the XMP calls for 278) up and the DRAM voltage (maybe +0.05)...just a heads up in case

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Good to note.. I didnt try the 32, im satisfied with the 24, i mean even that is way overkill, im just happy it works..

This should be made a sticky and passed onto Gigabyte for this particular board. I saw someone on their forums o who couldnt get any speed working about 1600 like me for 8+ gig, im gonna forward them here.

Good stuff man, Good stuff. Happy Holidays!

Comment

Same to you and keep in touch

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Definatley will man, You and Tech saved the day, and are officially on my "Know their S*it" list.

Comment

Thanks, we'll keep an eye out for you

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X