X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXILE157
    replied
    Originally posted by vulcan78 View Post

I am also experiencing this problem and assume it to be fairly widespread. I have found a temporary solution, unfortunately, it's nearly certain the problem will return.

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pro...-and-reinstall
    I found the perfect solution to my problem, I sold my Trident-Z 4 months ago and moved on with Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB and I'm very happy to say that everything has been smooth sailing ever since with no issues!

Leave a comment:

• vulcan78
    replied
    Originally posted by ztrident View Post
    Latest version of RGB application is unable to detect the RAMs. Error No TridentZ RGB modules found

Related thread with more details - http://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pro...320016d-16gtzr
    I am also experiencing this problem and assume it to be fairly widespread. I have found a temporary solution, unfortunately, it's nearly certain the problem will return.

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pro...-and-reinstall

Leave a comment:

• TheFeelsGoodInc
    replied
    Hello,

I'm having some difficulties with "TT RGB PLUS" software and "POLYCHROME SYNC" software, and the "Trident Z Royal Lighting Control" software. Trying to understand how/if they can work together, or how to install, run these applications to sync everything.

I'm also kind of new to the RGB flavortown. So i've been going very slow about it all, trying to research as much as possible.

I understand it could be new software beta issues too, or my general lack of understanding. I really am reading and researching everything I can, but the info seems so limited. Its tough to find solutions right now!

Will this interfere with TT RGB PLUS or G.SKILL Royal Lighting Control softwares?

How do I properly use them together, if I can. I don't see royal on the list for PolyChrome Sync compatibility.
    I have a NZXT Internal USB Hub connected to the 2.0 USB. And the other TT rgb hub connected to that.

THE PLAN:
    I would like to have the TT RGB PLUS software run the RGB for fans, pumps, cpu block, and also the Gskill Royal ram RGB. I want the ram to display RGB like the Riing Plus fans and Pacific W4 Plus waterblock, and pump if possible. TT RGB PLUS software has an option under RGB Synchronization labeled "T-Force RGB DRAM" with a Sync On/Off. (for T-Force RAM I'm assuming)

I only want the Asrock board to run its onboard RGBs and any future plugged in directly to MOBO RGB slots (none yet but may add strips). Should I be doing this all off the MOBO? The Polychrome software. The ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC software has a component page and lists the only available component DRAM (and other peripherals). Which has a On/Off toggle.

THE REALITY:
    Hoping to land a little advice and/or direction if possible. I understand it could be new software beta issues too, or my general lack of understanding. I really am reading and researching everything I can, but the info seems so limited. Its tough to find solutions right now!

Thank you for reading!

Build In Progress.
    Specs:
    Case- Thermal Take p7 Core
    CPU - i9-9900k
    MB - ASROCK Z390 Taichi Ultimate
    RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200
    CPU - i9-9900k
    GFX - EVGA Ftw3 Ultra GeForce 2080 Ti
    Cooling - TT M360 Plus LC Kit - So there's 3 Riing Plus fans and the pump/res RGB plus, and the Pacific W4 Plus CPU waterblock.

There will be more fans/pumps and rgb added to build.

Leave a comment:

• facehook
    replied
    Corsair has the same issues, but its Technical Support Team works much better.

Leave a comment:

• EXILE157
    replied
    This topic has been opened since February 2018!!!....I have already 5 Months in and I'm still dealing with the same Fkn' issue, I either get these hiccups > "Modules not found" > "Failed to install AXSP service" > Working with no issues, then " 1 or 2 Modules not working in sync".... I have to uninstall the software to then reinstalling the software for it to work!

GSkills have been very quiet about the issues customers are having, No word on any future Updates, No words on a Resolution, Nothing...As if saying fk it' we made our money off you guys, now you have to deal with it.

Unfortunately I'm way pass GSkills return policy and RMA by now, but if I can send them my 64GB (4x16) Modules and GSkills would refund me the exact amount or close enough what I have wasted on them, I would gladly return them back as quick as possible and go with Corsair or just get solid Blue LED Modules, just to end this problem.

My first time buying GSkills and My last time.
    Last edited by EXILE157; 06-02-2019, 09:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vulcan78
    replied
    G.Skill Trident Z software now doesn't actually uninstall so I cannot reinstall said software. Clicking on setup.exe only asks me "would you like to remove the software and associated components?". I've uninstalled via Control Panel and have deleted the files and folders associated with G.Skill and still have this problem. I've never seen this problem before.

I'm on BIOS F6 for Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, one of the newer BIOS, only a few months old but not the latest (I have stability issues with F7, the latest for 8700k).

How do I uninstall this so I can reinstall it so I can control the color of the memory.

Really really disapponted with this software, honestly if I knew that controlling the color of this DRAM was difficult I would've opted for something faster for the same price. This is ridiculous. Please fix your ****ing crap G.Skill.

Leave a comment:

• ztrident
    replied
    Latest version of RGB application is unable to detect the RAMs. Error No TridentZ RGB modules found

Related thread with more details - http://www.gskill.us/forum/forum/pro...320016d-16gtzr

Leave a comment:

• facehook
    replied
    A method which is supposed to control RGB through SPD writes is dangerous itself. SPD EEPROM is a small chip soldered on a memory module and it is intended to store SPD data only. Software must not use it for its purposes.

Leave a comment:

• EXILE157
    replied
    Originally posted by jarrod View Post
    Updated to latest firmware v1.06.68 creates conflict with msi Z270 motherboard led shield . On startup when Led shield turns on led shield turns white led from red led . Then trident Z leds turn off completely . I always keep my ram on defaults on start up.??????????

Specs
    intel i7 7700k kabylake
    TridentZ 16gb ram (2 Sticks 8 gb each)
    Msi gaming 5 Z270
    OS windows 7 64Bit
    Yeah, lots of us are going through issues after the update. As I said before its GSkill's software creating conflicts, everything else works fine with no issues except for GSkills.

Within the past 2 Weeks - I had 3 days with (1-2 Modules) not in sync and 1 day with all (4 Modules) in a rainbow pattern, reason why > Software says> (No Modules were Found) < I said to myself Fk it, left it alone and continue my night of gaming....On the 5th day I turned on my system and all (4 Modules) are set to BLUE LED as intended, with the system on and off today it will actually be 10 day's the (4 Modules) are still BLUE...It's the longest time so far until it goes back to its issues.

When GSkills created these Modules and Software they weren't thinking about compatibility and conflict issues with Hardware and other Software. I said before a few here have regular builds, custom builds and extreme custom builds.
    Last edited by EXILE157; 06-02-2019, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jarrod
    replied
    Updated to latest firmware v1.06.68 creates conflict with msi Z270 motherboard led shield . On startup when Led shield turns on led shield turns white led from red led . Then trident Z leds turn off completely . I always keep my ram on defaults on start up.??????????

Specs
    intel i7 7700k kabylake
    TridentZ 16gb ram (2 Sticks 8 gb each)
    Msi gaming 5 Z270
    OS windows 7 64Bit

Leave a comment:

• EXILE157
    replied
    Originally posted by Syaoran View Post

I still think you are putting the blame in the wrong place but I can respectfully agree to disagree. G. Skill may make the product and their software does what it says it does without issue. It is software from other companies, including but not limited to versions of HWInfo and so on that cause the bulk of the issues. To me, it just seems silly to blame G. Skill for issues caused by other manufactures software and hardware causing the issues. Hopefully someone comes up with a way to stop this from happening in the future because it really makes me avoid this RAM like the plague. :P
    I should have acknowledge the signs of "wasted time" by your response, but I can't respectfully agree to disagree with your useless and limited comments on this issue. To me, it's just silly to continue replying to you, so this is my last.

Hopefully, you will have someone else come up with questions to their issue and you can waste their time... :P
    Last edited by EXILE157; 06-02-2019, 09:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Syaoran
    replied
    Originally posted by EXILE157 View Post

- Troubleshooting and actually resolving issues are 2 different things. Your troubleshooting is the same as everyone else getting information, from others in forums troubleshooting these issue since late 2017.

- I can't go by as the user above had mentions as I'm only dealing with GSkills and not Corsair.

- Again everyone here and out there in the world have different configuration systems and there's a few groups that do have the same setups, yet it's working with no issues and then you have others with the issues.

- Until GSkill figures out a solution to these problems or if I can get my hands on a set of 64GB at (4x16) Vengeance PRO, I can't 100% say that my GPU software or my NZXT software are cause to my specific issue, as I had none before the last GSkill update.

I still think you are putting the blame in the wrong place but I can respectfully agree to disagree. G. Skill may make the product and their software does what it says it does without issue. It is software from other companies, including but not limited to versions of HWInfo and so on that cause the bulk of the issues. To me, it just seems silly to blame G. Skill for issues caused by other manufactures software and hardware causing the issues. Hopefully someone comes up with a way to stop this from happening in the future because it really makes me avoid this RAM like the plague. :P

Leave a comment:

• EXILE157
    replied
    Originally posted by Syaoran View Post

Actually, I have troubleshoted this issue with many on the Asus forum as well as looked into the G. Skill RGB RAM enough before deciding not to purchase to know. As the user above mentions, this issue isn't specific to just G. Skill, but affects all RGB addressable memory.
    - Troubleshooting and actually resolving issues are 2 different things. Your troubleshooting is the same as everyone else, getting information from others in forums troubleshooting these issue since late 2017.

- I can't go by as the user above had mentioned as I'm only dealing with GSkills and not Corsair.

- Again everyone here and out there in the world has different configuration systems and there are a few groups that do have the same setups, yet it's working with no issues and then you have others with the issues.

- Until GSkill figures out a solution to these problems or if I can get my hands on a set of 64GB at (4x16) Vengeance PRO, I can't 100% say that my GPU software or my NZXT software are causing to my specific issue, as I had none before the last GSkill update.
    Last edited by EXILE157; 06-02-2019, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EXILE157
    replied
    Originally posted by facehook View Post
    Read Corsair forum before purchasing their shitty Vengeance PRO modules. Since they are compatible with Aura sync you will have the same issues
    I don't use or have Aura Sync, my Mobo doesn't have those extra eye candy features.
    Even if I could purchase the Vengeance PRO I can't, so far they don't come in 64GB at (4x16) yet...I do read the forums as I'm part of that community.

Leave a comment:

• Syaoran
    replied
    Originally posted by EXILE157 View Post
    Nevertheless you herd it. Seems like you have no solution to the problem so you're stating is an assumption nothing more.
    Actually, I have troubleshoted this issue with many on the Asus forum as well as looked into the G. Skill RGB RAM enough before deciding not to purchase to know. As the user above mentions, this issue isn't specific to just G. Skill, but affects all RGB addressable memory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X