baymavi - vevobahis - mobilbahis - https://guncelgirisi.com/. instagram takipçi satın al - instagram takipçi satın al mobil ödeme

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your issues with the Trident RGB Control software here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Right now im running my 32gb 3600mhz Ram@ 3733mhz 16-16-16 36 1.400v w/ a 50x 1.365v 47x uncore overclock and it seems completely stable (without any LED software installed of course). So far no code 55, Im gonna go back and enable XMP and see if I get the code 55 again.

    If so, Im curious can I use Taiphoon Burner to create a different "stable" XMP profile
    Last edited by sdmf74; 06-01-2017, 03:17 AM.

    Comment


    • I have the ASRock X370 Fatal1ty Gaming Professional motherboard bios 2.30 and 4x8GB of Trident Z RGB 3200C14 RAM. The system was stable and running well before I installed any of your software. After installing v1.00.16 BETA, things started going whacky and some or none of the RAM sticks would illuminate, etc, but at least the ram performance was uneffected. After installing v1.00.22 BETA and upon the first reboot, the system would not even post. I was getting code "C0" on the motherboard display. I removed all of the RAM except for A1 slot and was able to post. Cycling through all of the sticks, it seems that one stick is faulty and when inserted in any slot, the system will not post. I have tried every combination possible. Right now I have sticks in A1,A2,B1 slots. The A1 & A2 slots are illuminating, the B1 is not.

      Comment


      • i7 7700k 4.5Ghz 1.12v (LLC1, 255.50A, IA AC-DC 0.01, AVX/2 Stable)
        Z170 Asus Gene VIII MB
        Corsair H80i V2 (Quiet Mode) Max. C, Summer: 70C & Winter: 62C
        MSI 1080Ti Gaming X 11G (Silent Mode)
        [Trident Z RGB] F4-3600C16D-16GTZR (2142Mhz CL15 1T) 1.2v
        Corsair AX860 PSU (Hybrid Mode)

        v1.00.22 BETA

        1. CPU-Z/HWMonitor etc. programs don't work/become unresponsive when RGB software is enabled. No difference if reboot/shutdown PC, close/open CPU-Z/HWMonitor etc. before/after uninstall/reinstall RGB software LED On/Off etc.
        2. After a cold boot DIMM_A2 is dark
        3. Uninstall/reinstall RGB software, select DEFAULT, reboot PC into Desktop, select DEFAULT, reboot PC in Desktop, wait 1-2 minutes then both DIMM_A2 & B2 have rainbow colours but after cold boot DIMM_A2 dark again..???

        I've tried everything now, I had to revert to v.1.00.16 BETA and switched LED's OFF because CPU-Z/HWMonitor etc. works now without Mutex Locked error.

        My Corsair Link/MSI lighting effects work perfectly...strange?
        Last edited by MRPC; 05-31-2017, 08:23 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sdmf74 View Post
          Now there is talk of possible automatic voltage change due to the corruption resulting in damage to the ram slots.
          May I ask where you heard that automatic voltage changes due to corrupted SPD data is damaging RAM slots? This is one I have not heard elsewhere. That would REALLY be a nasty problem. Bricked DIMMs is one thing. Damaged MOBOs is quite another.

          If G.Skill is refusing to issue refunds for corrupted SPD DIMMs, it would seem a safe bet that they will REALLY not like the idea that this problem could permanently damage a motherboard and customers would expect them to pay to replace hardware they don't even sell. WOW. I hope, for everyone's sake that is not true...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sdmf74 View Post
            Right now im running my 32gb 3600mhz Ram@ 3733mhz 16-16-16 36 1.400v w/ a 50x 1.365v 47x uncore overclock and it seems completely stable. So far no code 55, Im gonna go back and enable XMP and see if I get the code 55 again.

            If so, Im curious can I use Taiphoon Burner to create a different "stable" XMP profile
            Are you on Ryzen?

            Comment


            • So the lighting and SPD on my 2 sticks has been fully restored but I cannot use the latest GSKILL software at all and if I even attempt to open a hardware monitoring program both sticks get corrupted instantly...

              It's safe to say that on my next build I will definitely steer clear of any RGB RAM.

              Even though the RAM is very nice looking it's just to much of a hassle in the end.

              Comment


              • It's been 4 months and I can't even open the software. Great "RGB controllable RAM" I was sold.

                Comment


                • that's 4 months that G.Skill has my money, and I DO NOT have what I paid for.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BillB View Post
                    May I ask where you heard that automatic voltage changes due to corrupted SPD data is damaging RAM slots? This is one I have not heard elsewhere. That would REALLY be a nasty problem. Bricked DIMMs is one thing. Damaged MOBOs is quite another.


                    If G.Skill is refusing to issue refunds for corrupted SPD DIMMs, it would seem a safe bet that they will REALLY not like the idea that this problem could permanently damage a motherboard and customers would expect them to pay to replace hardware they don't even sell. WOW. I hope, for everyone's sake that is not true...
                    I read one or two instances of it in this thread or another G Skill rgb sucks thread, There are so many not sure where exactly.

                    Originally posted by Tucubanito07 View Post
                    Are you on Ryzen?
                    Intel

                    Comment


                    • today i powered system on and one of the ram modules is not lighting. ive had no problems for a long time i was still on software .08 so i tried powering off system and unplugging it for a few minutes and that didnt solve it, then i cleared cmos and that did not fix it. wthen i uninstalled the app and again did the unplugging for a few minutes and that did not fix it. so i just installed the latest app .22 but im still not getting both modules to light up my OCD is driving me nuts.

                      Comment


                      • i think one of the module lighting died. not sure. i swap the working module around and it always turns on but the otherone wont power on on any slot.

                        Comment


                        • Good morning. First sorry for the bad English. I'm brazilian. I am following this topic in search of a solution to the problem in rgb and I was very sad. I'm looking forward to trading G.Skill for Vengeance RGB but I like G.Skill more.
                          G.Skill has already spoken about some official non-beta software that will solve the problem?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jaaben View Post
                            Good morning. First sorry for the bad English. I'm brazilian. I am following this topic in search of a solution to the problem in rgb and I was very sad. I'm looking forward to trading G.Skill for Vengeance RGB but I like G.Skill more.
                            G.Skill has already spoken about some official non-beta software that will solve the problem?

                            If you can trade, I would. 1.0.0.16 or whatever worked "ok" for me, but with the new update, now nothing works. They just stay on rainbow spectrum, and I can't change it. Even corsair is coming out with some RGB ram soon, I would take those over g skill at this point.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Logan7o2 View Post
                              If you can trade, I would. 1.0.0.16 or whatever worked "ok" for me, but with the new update, now nothing works. They just stay on rainbow spectrum, and I can't change it. Even corsair is coming out with some RGB ram soon, I would take those over g skill at this point.
                              Yes, I can change. The store in which I bought will make the exchange, because the problem occurred on the 3rd day of use. I already authorized to send and will make the exchange for Vengeance RGB. I'm trying and trying to get back the RGB from G.Skill but from what I've seen, it will not work. I'll change then.

                              Comment


                              • Could you post a link? the site only gives me download for the 1.00.16 Beta...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X