Dram VBoot Voltage - 1.36500 https://snag.gy/RxQzKp.jpg

Stabiel 3333mhz 14cas
    Attached Files
    Last edited by woenselseheide; 10-10-2017, 02:57 PM. Reason: forgot oc pict

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    Thrylos--

Which slots did you have the RAM installed in?

If not even one module will work, you may need to send them in for a new kit.

Leave a comment:

• Thrylos
    replied
    2133 issue

I have the issue of my ram not running at their rated 2400mghz
    I have tried XMP, manual, both set of slots, each stick individually, reset CMOS, in conjunction with higher CPU speeds, f6 and f7 BIOS. It still down clocks to 2133mghz and will boot cycle until bios reset if set at 2400

System,
    Win 10
    Ryzen 7 1700
    Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 rev 1
    G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-2400C15D-16GTZR 16GB (8x2) 2400Mghz CL 15
    Corsair RM850 PSU
    2x Radeon R9 290

Leave a comment:

• Dracowolfe
    replied
    Current build:
    Ryzen 1700@3.9 1.34v
    Asus Gaming X370-F Strix 0810 bios
    4x8GB Trident Z RGB 3200 C14
    EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid
    EVGA G2 1000w
    Samsung 960 EVO 500\4TB Desktar NAS
    Kraken X62\2x140 AER RGB & HUE+ Controller
    3x120 & 2x140 Corsair HD RGB & Corsair Lightning Node Pro
    CableMod RGB Strip
    Corsair MM800 RGB mousepad

Basically have all the RGB software installed and running except Gskill. Using Aura for mb, ram, and RGB Strip. CAM+ for Kraken and and AER RGB fans. Corsair Link for HD RGB fans and CUE for MM800. EVGA Precision XOC for GPU RGBs.

So far no real issues. Not sure if the Aura software gives me as much control on the RAM RGB's as the Gskill software would but so far its good enough.

Leave a comment:

• zaffobaffo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhelms View Post
    The software does not recognize the ram on slots 2 and 4 on the AB350M pro 4 board. Only slots 1 and 3. In 1 and 3, all seems to work as it should but your ram timings are limited to around 2133 in these slots. I am trying to find a way to lock in and save the color profile I want in slots 1 and 3, then simply transfer the ram to slots 2 and 4 and forget about the software.
    Same thing I want to do.. I tried with g skill software .16 and .22 version, but without success. When I swapped the ram on the different slot the color came back to rainbow. The next thing I want to try is use a Z270 motherboard with .8 beta software to set a color and then install them on my asrock b350m and never install anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Jhelms
    replied
    Originally posted by zaffobaffo View Post
    I have pretty much the same build, same ram-motherboard-cpu, all updated to the latest BIOS/Firmware. Still can't get rid of the RGB rainbow effect with the ram installed on slot 2 and 4.
    The software does not recognize the ram on slots 2 and 4 on the AB350M pro 4 board. Only slots 1 and 3. In 1 and 3, all seems to work as it should but your ram timings are limited to around 2133 in these slots. I am trying to find a way to lock in and save the color profile I want in slots 1 and 3, then simply transfer the ram to slots 2 and 4 and forget about the software.

Leave a comment:

• Jhelms
    replied
    That is the thing... you are saying it is saved but clearly it is not! The second I remove the ram modules and move them to slots 2 and 4... back to rainbow RGB. It almost seems like the lighting program has to tell the ram what color it is at every boot or am I missing something? Is there something I need to do to lock in the color profile?

Leave a comment:

• zaffobaffo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhelms View Post
    I have sifted through data - need a little more help!

OS = Win 10 64
    Mobo = ASRock AB350M pro 4
    Proc = Ryzen 1700
    Video card Sapphire RX580
    Drive = Samsung pro 512gb NVMe
    Ram = F4-3200C14D-16GTZR

First off, the ram is blisteringly fast and stable. Gives everything it says it will plus more! Top notch as with all my GSkill experiences.

Now to the dilemma...
    - The RGB software only detects the sticks in slots 1 and 3. In these slots - RGB control works perfectly. No complaints. However, this only allows me to run at 2133... No good.
    - Inserting in the recommended slots 2 and 4, I can run at 3200 all day long with ease. However the software does not detect either stick

My main question is - can I lock the sticks into a certain color, then transfer slots? I cannot seem to find a way for them to retain the color selection. If they did - I would have zero gripes for a new product / not a big deal. But being stuck with rainbows and unicorn farts for color if I want them to run at 3200+... ehhh

Anyways, ANY help is appreciated Again - Love the ram, killer speeds guys.
    I have pretty much the same build, same ram-motherboard-cpu, all updated to the latest BIOS/Firmware. Still can't get rid of the RGB rainbow effect with the ram installed on slot 2 and 4.

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    It is automatically saved once it is changed in the software.

Leave a comment:

• Jhelms
    replied
    Yes sir, latest bios. That was my question - how do I go about saving the profile to the ram so that it stays on one profile? I am likely wrong, but it seems the profile is written each time the lighting program runs in the background when windows starts?

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    Jhelms,

do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?

Yes, you can try saving RGB lighting profile to RAM using slots 1 and 3; I would assume results would be the same but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Jhelms
    replied
    Have not heard back yet on my below question.... Any help is appreciated thanks!

OS = Win 10 64
    Proc = Ryzen 1700
    Ram = F4-3200C14D-16GTZR

First off, the ram is blisteringly fast and stable. Gives everything it says it will plus more! Top notch as with all my GSkill experiences.

Now to the dilemma...
    - The RGB software only detects the sticks in slots 1 and 3. In these slots - RGB control works perfectly. No complaints. However, this only allows me to run at 2133... No good.
    - Inserting in the recommended slots 2 and 4, I can run at 3200 all day long with ease. However the software does not detect either stick

My main question is - can I lock the sticks into a certain color, then transfer slots? I cannot seem to find a way for them to retain the color selection. If they did - I would have zero gripes for a new product / not a big deal. But being stuck with rainbows and unicorn farts for color if I want them to run at 3200+... ehhh

Leave a comment:

• GSKILL TECH
    replied
    Just because it has 1.0.0.6 does not mean it will be capable of DDR4-4000.

Most AMD motherboards can not reach DDR4-3600+, also, it depends on your CPU capability.

Leave a comment:

• Berike
    replied
    I didn't find any information about F4-4266C19D-16GTZR

Since AGESA 1.0.0.6 says it can support up to 4000mhz memory, I'm thinking about buying the top of the line and reduce the speed maybe, but at least I don't have to upgrade it later.

Leave a comment:

• Jhelms
    replied

OS = Win 10 64
    Proc = Ryzen 1700
    Ram = F4-3200C14D-16GTZR

Now to the dilemma...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X