Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion to localize the wrong component...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
    Might try w/ C states disabled, and C1E enabled,
    Already tried, no success

BtW, new Gene V is on the way...

Comment

Hopefully all will be better with the Gene

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hopefully all will be better with the Gene
        Much more better!!!

With new board I can set 2400 @ 10-12-12-21 1T downvolted 1,55V !!!

Thank you Tradesman for your help!

Comment

Great! Sorry we couldn't get other going, but glad all is well now

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Great! Sorry we couldn't get other going, but glad all is well now
            Memtest86+ for 6 hours never outputted any error but @ stock frequencies on CPU and below settings for OC'd RAMs.

If I try to restore the CPU OC to 4.8 GHz with same XMP modified settings for VDRAM 1,55V - CL 10-12-12-26 1T, VCCIO Auto and VCCSA 1,15 it cannot complete a cycle of Linx or Intel Burn Test and event viewer will fill of WHEA errors.

How can I change?

Thank you

Comment

Could try raising VCCIO from stock initially, then poss VCCCSA to 1.2

Tman

Comment

Could try raising VCCIO from stock initially, then poss VCCCSA to 1.2
                VCCIO @ 1.0625V and VCCSA @ 1.15V, I can handle 4600Mhz at 1,30V (but I think it's a bit too high, I can see chip @ 1,22/1,24 handle this frequency) without errors or WHEA.

CPU PLL @ 1,30V

I've also enabled integrated iGPU HD4000 for using Virtu MVP on Windows, do you think it can cause problems or needs of more Vcore for OC'ing?

Comment

Might, it's sort of at a try a little more here and see time. If stable can try lowering in small increments

Tman

Comment

Working...
                  X