No announcement yet.

F3-19200CL9Q-16GBZHD Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can contact the RMA folks direct at rma@gskillusa.com and I'll drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look, it will be probably be Mon or Tues as they are off on weekends, though if you don't want to OC at all (which is needed for 2400), at 1600, I'd tighten the timings down, if these are indeed 2400/11 sticks dropping to 1600 most would tighten down to more like 8-8-8-24 (and 1866 9-9-9-27 or 2133 10-10-10-30).

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
      You can contact the RMA folks direct at rma@gskillusa.com and I'll drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look, it will be probably be Mon or Tues as they are off on weekends, though if you don't want to OC at all (which is needed for 2400), at 1600, I'd tighten the timings down, if these are indeed 2400/11 sticks dropping to 1600 most would tighten down to more like 8-8-8-24 (and 1866 9-9-9-27 or 2133 10-10-10-30).
      Thanks Tradesman. I'm running them now at 2133 11-11-11-31 without overclocking the CPU. You're saying that if I overclock the CPU I might be stable at 2400 11-11-11-31? I could always try but I thought it made more sense to get the memory stable before I messed with the CPU.
      The Goods

Comment

May well be, even if you just enable Turbo-Boost, that's only up to 3.8 I believe on the 3930K, definately worth a try

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

May well be, even if you just enable Turbo-Boost, that's only up to 3.8 I believe on the 3930K, definately worth a try
          Turbo has always been enabled.
          The Goods

Comment

Sorry then I'm lost, you've been saying everything on the CPU is at stock and even stressing that point,

"No, I'm not OCing the CPU as I wanted to get the RAM stable first"
            "With the CPU at stock speed "

. I'll bow out and let Gskill work with this, already dropped a note to them

Tman

Comment

Sorry then I'm lost, you've been saying everything on the CPU is at stock and even stressing that point,

"No, I'm not OCing the CPU as I wanted to get the RAM stable first"
              "With the CPU at stock speed "

. I'll bow out and let Gskill work with this, already dropped a note to them
              Per Intel specs (http://ark.intel.com/products/63697) the 3930K has a Clock Speed of 3.2 GHz and Max Turbo Frequency of 3.8 GHz. I consider those stock values. That is what I've been using to test the RAM. I have not overclocked the CPU to 4.2 GHz, 4.4 GHz, etc. That is all I meant. Thanks for the help Tradesman.
              The Goods

Comment

Well I'd give it a try and see, 4-4.2

Tman

Comment

Did you test the modules individually to see if each can pass at the rated specifications? At DDR3-2400, you can also try boosting the voltages a little more to see if that helps.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
                  X