No announcement yet.

F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR Timings & Voltages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't forgotten you, but been overly busy 12hr work days both yesterday and today a little longer (and that's real work, not here in the forums), will try to get a look tonight, if not Sun for sure...sorry

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hey, no problem I'm still testing...did not do any yesterday, but I'm back at it today and tomorrow. Today at work I was reading through Neweggs Reviews for this memory and a number of people have got 2 sets to work...so there is hope.

Comment

Got a computer to upgrade, amd going to start the download, if all goes well and I can get into the manual, will be back tonight, if not then prob about 10 AM PST Sun, got an early job I need to knock out

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I have been testing for weeks trying to get these 4 x 4 G sticks of 2133 MHz to pass Prime95 and have not been able to get them stable. They seem to always fail just before getting to 6 hours. I have CPU Vcore at 1.26, Dram at 1.68, VccSA at 1.14 and VccIO at 1.164. I cannot push VccIO any higher due to it becoming very unstable and I would think VccSA at 1.14 would be high enough to help Prime95 go more then 6 hours. No matter how much I have upped VccSA it seems like Prime95 keeps stopping at just under 6 hours. I wonder would GSkill take these 4 sticks back and give me two 2133 8 Gig sticks so I can run at their rated speed of 2133? That would be great if they would consider a trade.

Comment

I'll ask GSkill Tech to take a look, should be in tomorrow

Tman

Comment

Thanks, Tman.

Comment

Are lower settings like DDR3-1866 stable?

Contact the RMA dept. to see if they can make the exchange for you.

http://www.gskill.com/rma.php

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Yes, it does seem to be stable at DDR3-1866. Prime95 tested for over 10 hours. At DDR3-2133 Prime95 will not go for much more then 5 hours and that is with the settings as stated above: CPU Vcore at 1.26, Dram at 1.68, VccSA at 1.14 and VccIO at 1.164. Memory at 2133 timings are 11-11-11-30-14-180-9-7-9-27-2T.

Comment

I ran MemTest86+ v4.2 all day yesterday (6 full passes) without one error using memory at 2133 timings are 11-11-11-30-14-171-9-7-9-27-2T and this was with the voltages on Auto, except the memory voltage was at 1.65 volts. Why will it not pass Prime95 in Windows? Does anyone know what is going on here and how to get it to pass Prime95?

Comment

Tman, Newegg just put their F3-2133C9D-16GXH kit on sale for $90. I'm going to sell my old memory on Ebay. I will let you know how the new memory works out. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

Wish it could have been more, let us know when the new sticks arrive

Tman

Comment

Working...
                        X