X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?

Comment

Will drop GSkill Tech a note , believe they'll be in Wed

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by ViperAleks View Post
        RAM doesn't work on 2400 even if I set CPU to default clock speed.
        I'm having the same issues.

http://gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10951
        The Goods

Comment

Multiple posts on different threads on the same subject aren't going to help any

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
            Multiple posts on different threads on the same subject aren't going to help any
            I'm trying to consolidate multiple threads about the same issue.
            The Goods

Comment

Each thread remains independent of the others so they don't get consolidated, it's simply saying the same thing over and over

Tman

Comment

Here is no help at all.

Comment

All I can do is offer suggestions, if they aren't tried and no feedback, not a lot I can do, have you tried the OC as suggested, have you checked w/ Asus as suggested on their BIOS? Most mobos are ADVERTISED based on the capabilities of the chipset, many mobos that advertised the capabilities of using say 8GB sticks did so before any were even on the market.....I know when the 8GB sticks hit the market a few manufacturers had had mobos out for months and months before 8GB sticks became available, I even know of two manufacturers whose US support didn't even have ANY 8GB sticks to work with. Using the 8GB sticks was an example - another is mobos advertising 2400 DRAM....before it was even available.....as sticks become available they have to rewrite the BIOS's to be able to use them under XMP

Tman

Comment

I have purchased another similar set of 16 Gb modules. They do not work either on 2400. I still use 32 GB 2400 modules on 2133 and waiting a magic.

Comment

Just a quick two cents worth, if you look at Tradesman's QVL post under General Discussions you'll see that Asus 'test' sets of DRAM at the default SPD frequency, which is generally 1333 or 1600, the post is here -

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10566

and if you would like to find what the default SPD boot frequency is, you could download CPU-Z and find what it is, this is in another post of his uner General Discussions and can be found here -

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10565

That's one of the reasons Asus tells peopls to check with the memory maker to find out how to run your DIMMS

Comment

Working...
                      X