No announcement yet.

F3-1600C9D-16GXM(8Gx2)Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSkill has a facility in the Netherlands, can contact GSkill at rma@gskill.com and request a RMA via the Netherlands.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

We apologize for the inconvenience. We watched the video link you sent us. We have located the missing capacitor that the retailer was talking about. Attached is a screenshot of the video showing you where the missing capacitor is, and an example of what it should look like.

For your special case, we will accept your RMA only if there are no signs of physical damage aside from the missing capacitor. If there are signs of damage or scratches, we reserve the right to refuse a replacement. However, if there are no signs of damage or scratches, and only the capacitor is missing, we will be glad to provide a replacement for you. Our service center in the Netherlands will be assessing the condition of your memory kit.

Screenshot:

Example:

We have sent RMA instructions to your email. Thank you for contacting G.Skill RMA.

Comment

Missed that, the GSkill folks have better eyes than mine

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Now I do not know what to do, if I venture to make and has a blow rma touch me pay, if I do not change, since many factors influence when I was wrong, the postman could hit the mail box, difficult situation,: (

Comment

I'd go ahead and contact GSkill's RMA dept and have them replace the set, should have some form of shipping the items and be able to track them.

Tman

Comment

I was surprised the store did not see any marks at once, and they refunded the money, I'll buy one now GSkill 8GB 1600 CL7 and I take my problem

Comment

Glad to hear, let us know how the new set is

Tman

Comment

[ RipjawsX ] F3-12800CL7D-8GBXH

Runs perfect Very very happy now,

20321 M/bs read 19980M/bs writte with aida 64 , very good for my i5

Comment

Great to see that there was some resolution to this problem
                    AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE
                    Noctua NH-U9B SE2
                    Asus M4A89GTD Pro USB3
                    G. Skill Ares 16GB F3-1866C10D-16GAB @1600 9-9-9-24
                    Samsung 830 Series 256GB SSD
                    XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition
                    Corsair HX850
                    Antec 900
                    Winidows 7 -64bit

Comment

Sounds like a winner, Enjoy!

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                        Sounds like a winner, Enjoy!
                        thank you very much to GSkill forum, without your help would not have been possible, grateful

Comment

Keep in touch

Tman

Comment

thanks for all of you, will do our best to working with you!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X