F3-1600C9D-16GXM(8Gx2)Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-1600C9D-16GXM(8Gx2)Problem

Hello good evening I used to have a corsa ** 1600 CL8 1.5v lp vengeance but the computer froze when I put them in 1600 or xmp the pc freezes only work in 1333 without issues as the two Motherboards more asus maximus formula and v msi GD65 Z77 and also spent realize an RMA for the RAM and change for these F3-1600C9D-16GXM (8Gx2) now that I put xmp or 1600 on the motherboard in the computer gives me BSOD and Windows errors ever so i realize the RMA thought this motherboard was the problem, but yesterday I let the ram to my friend(MSI Z77 gD 65) and also the same thing happens if I put the ram xmp gives bsod or closes windows programs for errors, both in my motherboard as that of (but memtest completes without error),what I can do?

indeed today takes a whole day without errors but when the ram wants geta BSOD and programs problems

Thank you very much hope to solve the problem, sorry for my English I'm Spanish

Let's decide to try working with the sticks on a single mobo, preferably the Asus, make sure you have the latest BIOS, install the sticks in slots 1-3 from the CPU and give it a try, let us know what happens and if still problems post your system voltages, and DRAM timings under XMP (both base timings and the secondary/advanced timings)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

My gigabyte z77x ud5h is doing rma although it appears this correct so comment, my other friend (asus z77) is busy, but i can prove this in the board of my other friend Msi z77 gd65,commented the results tomorrow thanks

Comment

Sounds like a plan, will be in and out most of the day tomorrow

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          Sounds like a plan, will be in and out most of the day tomorrow
          Ok i have aleatory bsod these can be within an hour two hours random and so many google chrome errors my friends memorys http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=356 runs fine in the board without issues and without google chrome errors,,

the voltage set with XMP is 1.5v and latency is 9-9-9 Comand rate 2N other voltage sets in auto by te board

The bsod is irql_not_less_or_equal
          Last edited by Spera; 11-11-2012, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Try raising DRAM and CPUVTT + 0.05, many mobo BIOSs are really ready for high density sticks

Tman

Comment

no,the pc gives bsod again,took a little longer to give me the error, but I get the error and you also get the ram to 1.55 V and VTT 1.1v

Comment

VTT to 1.16

Tman

Comment

do not want to climb over the vtt, I bought the ram to 1.5v to avoid having to do this, the maximum voltage for the ram intel is 1.5v + - (0.7) do not buy 1.65v modules for this reason

Comment

VTT is the MC (memory controller) voltage, the MC is in the CPU. As far as the adding to the DRAM sometimes you have to do it when the BIOS isn't set up to set things correctly according to the XMP settings

Tman

Comment

Vtt is 0.5 lees that ram voltage, this ram has 1.5v, the vtt for this ram is 1.05v +- intel max is 1.08v
                      Last edited by Spera; 11-11-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

i?m thinking in change the ram for this G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 8GB 2x4GB CL8 ,16gb look unestable (three different kits and all problems) its good this ram? 1600 cl8?

Comment

With trying 3 different sets and problems with all, I'd be thinking mobo or CPU. Good possibility they have a screwy BIOS. I'd try raising the DRAM and VTT as I suggested, it's perfectly safe

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                            With trying 3 different sets and problems with all, I'd be thinking mobo or CPU. Good possibility they have a screwy BIOS. I'd try raising the DRAM and VTT as I suggested, it's perfectly safe
                            I do not think, three different motherboards with the same problem, it is rare

Comment

Maybe the CPU? Sounds like 3 mobos and 3 sets of sticks and nothing stable

Tman

Comment

Working...
                              X