Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three diferents cpu too, in my case i5 3570k,asus 3770k and msi 3570k

Comment

Think I'd select 1 mobo, 1 CPU and 1 set of sticks and concentrate on that...think would have best luck with the Asus, no offense, but I'm not a big fan of MSI, had to many troublesome mobos of theirs

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

i realized the rma,and change the ram for gskill 1600 2x4gb cl8, next week i will say the results

Comment

We'll be waiting to hear from you

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Store refuses to make the RMA, says the ram mishandle.
            attached a video:
            http://www.pccomponentes.com/flvplayer/player.php?video=RMA-52497.flv"

he says: The RAM module for physical damage, missing a capacitor on the PCB of the module, and this is not considered a manufacturing defect, and in fact gives invalid manufacturer product warranty and is beyond our power to give any solution

WTF?

Comment

To get to the ICs someone had to pull the heatsink off, if you didn't do it, that would mean they did, and thus THEY voided the warranty. They should know better than to remove the heatsink...if a stick is bad they should be returning it to the manufacturer, they shouldn't be looking at repairing or anything - that's not their job. I'd be complaining

Tman

Comment

I do not really know what happens I feel cheated, the ram on the first day that the place had problems, and say the wrong handle me and I broke it, surely GSkill refuse to make the RMA and anyway I have to wait three months

Comment

I have no idea how GSkill would handle this, but if you didn't pull the heatsink off, then retailer you bought it from did and that would make them responsible. You can email GSkill and explain what happened and they can let you know how to approach it - drop them a line at rma@gskill.com

Tman

Comment

i cant find the problem in the video http://www.pccomponentes.com/flvplay...A-52497.flv%22

Comment

They look fine to me from the video, and like I said to find a missing capacitor they would have had to take the heatsink off, which would me they voided the warranty - think they are lying to you. I'd try again and tell them if they aren't going to take care of it that you'll be contacting GSkill direct and reporting them to GSkill about the incident

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                        They look fine to me from the video, and like I said to find a missing capacitor they would have had to take the heatsink off, which would me they voided the warranty - think they are lying to you. I'd try again and tell them if they aren't going to take care of it that you'll be contacting GSkill direct and reporting them to GSkill about the incident

tradesman thanks appreciate your help, this is what I said in the email to GSkill:

Hi ! I Buy this product F3-1600C9D-16GXM store in Pc componentes, the first day I put memory problems bsod gave me, and I said in the forum---> http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=11710

the ram was tested on several computers with the same result, then realize the rma the ram, not even a week had passed since the purchase, Store refused to carry out the RMA, alleging that he had been badly handled because it lacked a capacitor pbc, and I attached this video http://www.pccomponentes.com/flvplay...=RMA-52497.flv
                        I do not hit the ram or alter or remove the heatsink, since the blister remove the ram put it in the computer and it gave problems in the video do not appreciate anything or having anything spoiled, I can do? forum is helping me and say they are scamming me, what should I do, give me GSkill product warranty?

thank you very much and I hope you can help me

see in the video some damaged pcb capacitor? I see the ram in perfect condition

Comment

Sounds good to me, I'll drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look at this also.

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
                            Sounds good to me, I'll drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look at this also.
                            ok thank you very much, I do now, I only have two options (said by the store), send the GSkill ram (but surely not say I accept it and if this occurs I will have to pay shipping charges to taiwan) or return it ram and keep her defective.

Comment

Ask the vendor to be more specific because there is no missing capacitor.

If they will not assist you, you can only RMA to G.Skill Taiwan or Nederlands for new memory.

Thank you
                              GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                                Ask the vendor to be more specific because there is no missing capacitor.

If they will not assist you, you can only RMA to G.Skill Taiwan or Nederlands for new memory.

Thank you
                                GSKILL TECH
                                the store does not offer me more help just the video and their word on missing pcb capacitor, two options give me back my ram as this, or the shipping process to GSkill GSkill taiwan to do what you believe, I do? the remote GSkill hope not discuss anything pcb condenser lest without looking directly say no, thank you very much hope to solve the problem, the ram gave me problems from minute 1 loading, thank you very much for the help guys

Comment

Working...
                                X