No announcement yet.

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Bios settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anything you should listen to me. I have fixed hundreds if not thousands of these same exact motherboard/memory issues.

What that guy recommended is correct, except he means you should do that BEFORE entering in all the manual settings, not afterwards as well. The point of his suggestion is so that everything else in BIOS is default and you don't have anything else accidentally changed incorrectly.

Loading optimized defaults sets everything to AUTO, as a result the memory will only be able to operate at DDR2-800 max with default voltages.

The whole point of setting BIOS manually is to change those default "optimized" settings since they are only optimized for DDR2-800. Anything above DDR2-800 needs to be manually configured.

Follow our guide, it's pretty thorough and even offers overclocking advice.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

OK
      I am going to do it your way with the old settings still in there. You don't want me to change anything right?

But you have to remember the settings you gave me that are listed on your website, did not work and I came up with about 1000+ errors in about 2 minutes. The setting I have in the computer that are working now are the ones 4X64 gave me.

Comment

To gskill support

Before I did the vista I decided to load optimized defaults, saved that, and put in your config settings. And everthing went ok with the install.

I AM UP AND RUNNING IN VISTA WITH NO ERRORS

THANK YOU

Comment

and i thank 4x64 for his knowlege, experience (and patience).!!!!!

Comment

Congrats....now's the time to have some fun...

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X