Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KM780 RGB & MX Firmware Downgrade/Reset (Manual Firmware Update)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.SKILL View Post
    If you're living anywhere in North America (and where your keyboard is), our RMA procedure will direct you to send it back to our RMA facility in California.
    If you're living in Bangladesh (and where your keyboard is), our RMA procedures will direct you to send it to our headquarters in Taiwan.

The online RMA request form is here: https://www.gskill.com/rma
    The address in the online RMA request form will be used as the return shipping address.
    After submitting this form, you may be asked to send in your proof of purchase, so have it ready in PDF format or a file format you can attach in the email. If you have any other questions, our RMA representatives would be glad to assist you via email.

Before requesting RMA, please do make sure you give our warranty policy a quick read. If there's liquid damage or physical damage to the keyboard, it may prevent the keyboard from qualifying for a replacement.
    I have sent the keyboard to Taiwan for RMA. It has been 4 das but I am yet to receive a confirmation regarding.
    Who do I get in touch with regarding this matter. I want confirmation that Gskill Taiwan has received it ?

And I when will i get the keyboard and do I need to pay for shipping again for returning ?
    Attached Files

Comment

The return shipping is paid by us, at G.SKILL. Let us check in with the RMA department, and will provide an update via PM.

For RMA related questions in the future, you may also send an email to rma@gskill.com and our RMA team will be able to better assist you.

Comment

Working...
      X