No announcement yet.

Help with F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't figure out why, but my bios does not have any of those options, they just don't appear to exist. I'm guessing they would be found under the AI tweaker tab but after checking every option and sub menu it never shows up for me.

Comment

How about CPU VCCSA? Could also try raising DRAM Voltage up + .05

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

There is a VCCSA voltage option, it's currently set to 0.925V, but I've read in a few other places that it should remain at the stock. Should it be left as is or altered slightly?

Comment

Try raising the DRAM voltage a bit first ( + 0.05), some of the mobos have incorporated the MC voltage into the VCCSA....if no joy with the DRAM voltage increase, I'll drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Yeah your board doesn't have VCCIO voltages. It's usually right next to VCCSA voltage. VCCSA is for System Agent and is advised not to be changed.

You should try dram voltage then. Between 1.5-1.65v
            This cat scratches free.
            Intel i5 2500k @ 4ghz Offset - 0.015v | Asus P8P67 EVO | 12gb GSkill RipjawsX F3-14900CL8D-4GBXM 2x2gb & F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL 2x4gb 1866 9-10-9-28@1.6v | AMD HD6850 1GB | Enermax Infiniti 650w (28a,28a,30a) | 2xWD500 Caviar Black & Blue | CM Haf-912 Advanced | Noctua NH-U12P SE + Akasa 12cm Viper | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 | AMD Catalyst 13.10b

Comment

Working...
            X