No announcement yet.

Help with F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR + M5A78L-M LX + AMD FX-6100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you'll prob be perfectly fine at 2T, very people can tell the difference between 1 and 2T visually or by the way the system responds, I can with some sets, but very few, and I work with systems every day

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hello!
      Well guys ... The Tradesman helped me a lot with the setup of my memory (so far not had any problems with blue screens!)
      I wish someone could help me / take my question:
      From 2200MHz to 2400MHz in NB, give a significant difference in the system?
      What a beauty voltage, for me to use in NB, with 2400MHz? (I've used with 1.2v but back in half, at startup, not always clear, the screen was all black and the PC restarted)
      Will 1.23 or 1.25V would be too high for the NB?
      Any recommendations?

Comment

Try starting at 1.26 or so, again if stable can always lower it some, may even have to go a bit higher, Try it there and give us a yell how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Well, put 1.25ve'll test this voltage, it is stable, continue using the same ... This voltage could damage my chipset?
          Thank you for helping me, Tradesman!

Why, if the risk of damaging the chipset to 1.25V I'm going back to 1.2v and 2000MHz on the NB...

Comment

No that's safe many OC and go up to even 1.4, think I mentioned before, I like to keep voltages as low as possible within reason, higher voltages mean more heat....you should be perfectly safe

Tman

Comment

Hello, good night!
              Well, as here I was treated very well and very well assisted, I decided to come here to try out a doubt.
              What would be:

VDDNB Over Voltage (Would the NB voltage?)
              Chipset Over Voltage (Voltage NB or SB?)

I think my northbridge needs a bit more Vcore (from time to time, when I'm starting Windows, when you will see the desktop, the screen just goes black! The PC does not even restart, still a good, just not the system appears, and when I reset back to normal), I put VDDNB to 1.25V, but by the voltage it is AIDA64 1.1675v and Chipset Over Voltage, is in self.
              This chip was the NB?

No more, thank any additions!

Comment

This may help....(I hope)...AMD can get very confusing

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/artic...herboard/995/2

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X