Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR + M5A78L-M LX + AMD FX-6100

Hey guys, okay?!
    Sorry an error, is that I am newbie here on the forum.
    So, come the question:

Then, I'm here to some confusion in relation to F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR CL9-9-9-24 1.5v + Asus M5A78L-M LX + AMD FX-6100

Well, back in half, I have the misfortune to taste the blessed blue screens with Windows 7 ... MEMTEST already spent several hours and no errors in the modules was detected (brand new modules) ... So I went into the bios, I configured the memories and 1600Mhz CL 9-9-9-24 1.500v, but today experimeitei this blue screen.
    It would be a mismatch of memory modules with the motherboard?
    Some adjustment in the bios? If I leave everything on auto, they are more 1600Mhz CL11-11-11-28 and not compensate.
    What would be the best to use my kit? CL 8-8-8-24 1.500v 1333Mhz or 1600Mhz CL 9-9-9-24 1.500v? Lose much performance, use this kit 1600Mhz CL9 and CL8 use it in 1333?
    Recalling also that I am using the most current bios (because using the FX-6100 Bulldozer, which it seems, using the motherboard would support it as standard frequency, 1866Mhz)
    I do not know what to do!
    Source defective, could cause blue screens? Memories without blemish ... I can not understand!

I am grateful for any help, big hug!

PS: I'm using Google Translate because I am Brazilian.
    Last edited by Davidson Braga; 07-22-2012, 06:19 PM.

It's 1600 sticks, try timings at 9-9-9-24, CR (Command Rate/Timing) 2N, DRAM voltage 1.55 and may need to add about .04 to CPU/NB voltage - AMD generally has weak MCs that require a little more voltage at 8GB and above

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

What would you recommend I set up? I know nothing about the AMD combos, and so saw these Sniper are not compatible with my motherboard, it would have a problem?
      Could you kindly direct me to some configuration?

Only complementing, I usually experiment these blue screens in Windows startup, is not always.
      Today, the Windows error report, this appeared:

Fatal hardware.

Component: AMD Northbridge
      Source Error: Exception Verification Computer
      Type Error: Timeout Watchdog HyperTransport
      Processor ID: 0
      Last edited by Davidson Braga; 07-22-2012, 07:03 PM.

Comment

The sticks should be fine with the mobo, those QVL list for memory don't really mean much of anything (see post:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10566

DO you have the latest BIOS? Did you try what I suggested above? If your mobo has DOCP can try that and see if it has a 1600 profile. If all else fails, post up your BIOS settings and I'll take a look

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Well, yes I'm using the latest version of bios (1003)
          Here's the links, photos, bios ( sorry for the bad image quality, photo cell is very bad. )

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/805...0723002736.jpg
          -
          http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/802...0723002749.jpg
          -
          http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4...0723002802.jpg
          -
          These photos can help you with anything? = /

Comment

Enable core turbo, VDDNB at 1.2, then set as shown above, right now its at 1333 (want 1600), 8-8-8-24(want 9-9-9-24 (or 27)), CR is at 1T (want 2T), DRAM voltage is at 1.5 (want 1.55),

Tman

Comment

Okay, I'll set this way!
              I did not know that the AMD kit would be so complicated. : (

Ready, set everything up the way you directed me.
              see if we will still continue with these blue screens during boot.
              CR is 2T, right?
              Last edited by Davidson Braga; 07-22-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Correct, once it's stable if you want to try 1T you can, but will prob require more DRAM Voltage, best to just get stable for now

Tman

Comment

Great! The most important thing is to stay stable.
                  This CR 2T change much? Or anything noticeable?

Comment

Performance takes a slight hit, compared to 1T, though nothing you would ever be likely to notice, except in BMs

Tman

Comment

Ah yes, now I understand.
                      If in normal use it is the same thing, so it's great!
                      If this configuration is stable, I can try to leave in 1T?

Comment

You can try, yes, as I said, for it to run stable you may have to add to the DRAM Voltage , maybe another + .03 or so, to what you currently are at

Tman

Comment

Ah yes ... So if this is stable it is now, I will keep your settings.
                          Since these additions voltage could damage the memory modules. = /
                          (Yes, I really am very fearful when it comes to my PC. Kkkk I want to preserve it as much, so I came here to seek assistance from experts Gskill like you!)

Comment

If you try DRAM at 1.58 and it's stable, that's perfectly safe. Can then try dropping to 1.57, if still stable, then drop to 1.56. Regardless, your set is safe to a little over 1.6 at stock timings and freq - I just don't like to use more voltage than required

Tman

Comment

Well, let's see if it is stable as it is, if you look great, I'll stop here. kkkk
                              I do not do the same benchmarks, just keep it in everyday use.

Comment

Working...
                              X