G Skill F3-14900CL9-4GBZL and Rampage IV Extreme issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem, glad all is well

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Problems still there. It still prompt "Your CPU ratio may be down at 12X due to unsuitable conditions"

The last thing I can do now are to apply XMP with https://docs.google.com/document/pub...0OU5VPe6CUoFso

Any others advise? Thank you.

Comment

Can try that, might also try raising the vCore voltage with that error message, and possibly the DRAM voltage a slight bit

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
          Can try that, might also try raising the vCore voltage with that error message, and possibly the DRAM voltage a slight bit
          Thank you. I did the following tweak with the help of others.

XMP(1866MHz) mode @1.5v, VCCSA 1.2., VTT1.2. Set DIGI + VCCSA LLC to "Regular". DRAM Current Capability to 110% and DRAM Voltage control to "Optimised"

So far so good. All went well and will monitor for awhile. I would say X79 a beast of his own kind who need a lot of tweak to work well. After all GSKill ram work well with RIVE. Thank you.

Comment

Keep in touch with your progress, it's getting there

Tman

Comment

After my last post I further reduce the VTT and VCCSA to 1.1v ang never enounter any issue. I would say that X79 quite pricky with RAM. But at least it work well with Asus now. Thanks.

Comment

Glad to hear it, some combos can be a bear to get just right

Tman

Comment

It all thanks to your kind replied. Kudos to Tradesman. Thank you.

Comment

Keep us updated, we'll be around

Tman

Comment

Working...
                    X