Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.Skill F3-17000CL11Q-16GBXL memory modules at 2133 Mhz ( or higher ??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Please raising the CPU voltage(VTT/VCCSA) to 1.25v and the “TRFC” adjust to 208 for another shot?

Comment

I can run @ 2133 mhz but the main problem stays.......

I have been getting a weird issue with the current 2133 clocking. So basically , if I use the settings you provided to me and the computer is already powered on, it will successfully boot, but if the computer fully powers down, then the initial attempt at booting fails. If I simply go into bios, and exit without changing anything, it will boot since the computer is already powered on.
      What's next please ??

Greetz TC

Comment

Hi

can you running the Memtest or test the RAM individually, ensure all the RAMs is fine.
        if still no luck, will suggest contact the RMA department for the replacement!

Comment

The 4 memory sticks are tested by memtest for 10 steps separately........no errors found
          Thanks

TC

Note: I'm from Belgium...how en where RMA the modules to (eventually)....... http://www.gskill.com/rma.php is that correct ????
          Last edited by fiatuno49; 07-17-2012, 02:53 AM. Reason: added a link

Comment

Might contact GSkill at rma@gskill.com, think they are working on an rma center in Europe

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hi,

there's a RMA department in Netherlands, please contact us: rma@gskill.com
              and they will guide you how to RMA as well.

Comment

Thanks guys

I got the adress in the Netherlands and RMA'ed the memory today
                Thanks "Tradesman" and "Gskill" for all the replays..........great help

Regards and bye for now
                Tony

Once i get the memory back i'll keep you up to date

Comment

We'll be looking for you Tony!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Got a message from G.Skill yesterday............one module defectif
                    They 'll send me new modules within the next two weeks..cannot wait to test them
                    Keep you all informed

Bye

TC

Comment

We'll still be here! (we hope )

Tman

Comment

Hmmmm, starting to wonder if maybe one of my sticks are defective as well since I'm having the same problem as fiatuno49.

Comment

It's a possibility

Tman

Comment

Back to report

Hi all concerned ,

Now it's sure it is a bios problem.........i rma'd my memory real quick and without any hassle but that did not solve the problem.Thanks G.Skill
                            Today i looked at asrock's website and found a
                            "beta" bios L2.01 8/23/2012 Support Windows 8 "
                            Instand flashed it and guess what...........with mostly the default bios settings my computer booted 2133 mhz memory without any problem.....it's no question anymore if the computer is already powered on or not

Thanks Tradesman,

I have de latest bios 1.90 ,enabled XMP, 2133 profile and VTT to 1.156 but ..........I have been getting a weird issue with the current 2133 clocking. So basically , if I use the settings you provided to me and the computer is already powered on, it will successfully boot, but if the computer fully powers down, then the initial attempt at booting fails. If I simply go into bios, and exit without changing anything, it will boot since the computer is already powered on.

Any suggestions ???

Greetz TC
                            Case solved and thanks to Tradesman and GSkill for their help

Comment

Glad to hear it, sorry it took so long. Wish the mobo makers would put a little more time into their BIOSs and have them ready to go

Tman

Comment

With mostly the default bios settings I now run them @2200 mhz

Greetz TC

Comment

Working...
                                X