ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 & F3-1600C9Q-16GAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LookingForHelpP67,

Contact the RMA dept. directly and let them know you would like to place a deposit to receive RAM first. They can set you up with that.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Ugh, too late for me. Before this update was posted I ordered my 'temporary' RAM from Newegg. Normally shipping is ultra fast but it was shipped via DHL this time and it is taking FOREVER. Tracking is showing I should receive it tomorrow.

Thank you for posting that a deposit is possible. If I have any issues with the RAM I will be contacting the RMA dept to put a deposit down.

I'll update this topic once I finally get this all settled.

Comment

We'll be looking for you

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

So finally I'm back to full 16GB RAM capacity. I limped along on 4GB which was _just_ barely enough since I run a lot of VMs.

Total turn around time from mailing it out was just over 2.5 weeks. Most of that time was spend on the return trip. For whatever reason, it took 1.5 weeks to get back to me, even though they shipped it first class. I shipped it first class and it only took 3 days to get there. I'm on the East Coast.

A hassle to be sure, but working RAM is better than broken RAM.

I spent $18 on the 4GB temp RAM, and like $3 to mail it (USPS will add tracking code for FREE if it is an RMA, so be SURE to tell them).

Comment

Glad things are 'good' now and thanks for the info on USPS, keep in touch

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X