EVGA X58 Sli micro, Ram solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVGA X58 Sli micro, Ram solution

Hey ive being having trouble getting the right RAM can you please help i just bought G skill ripsaw 3x4gb F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL because the model number was listed on my mobos evga website, but now i see your website its not in the list.. do i need the blue model ones?

oh no

well actually now i installed my old ram back in super talent 2x2gb WA133UX6G8, its now doing the same problem but not completely system crashing like with the g skill in earlier with a green light on only then have to switch off from wall. its now crashing to a black screen then i have to ctrl alt delete to get out. few times it restarted itself, gfx card is still new and psu is new but maybe **** cos its a GX750 coolmaster, could this psu have gone right when i tryed out this new ram? any ideas, my com was fine untill the gskill went in... Would a format fix this by any chance lol?
    Last edited by Lathan; 06-02-2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Do you have the latest BIOS, and have you tried it under XMP?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

yes XMP just dasnt load at all then i have to quickly load defaults in bios before it crashes, when i installed lastest bios update the bios date changed but its different...to the date i was told. also i didnt pull out the power cable and hold cmos reset button, but nothing was wrong untill i tryed this new ram other day, so could this really be the issue? and why cant i just run my old ram and everything back to normal? this all seems like a g card problem? is it in anyway something else? my card is new but had water damage, so could easily be the problem until i check it on anther pc

Comment

Could be, do you have another card you can try with the rig? or borrow one, might help isolate the problem.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
          X