No announcement yet.

2x F3-19200CL11Q-16GBZHD + ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might see if you can find anything under here - did a search on your mobo and 32

http://www.gskill.us/forum/search.php?searchid=448843

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Ok, I understand. Until I see only two alternatives: remove the a second set of memory, or working at a frequency of 1866 MHz. Both options I do not like. The problem is that I can not afford to buy ready set of 32 GB with a frequency of 2400 MHz. They are not represented on the market.
      With all the above, if the purchase of a kit, for example, four planks - want to be able in future to install a similar set to upgrade.
      To be honest - I did not expect such problems. Previously I had a system on Socket 1366, and buy more memory modules (similar kit of the same manufacturer) and it worked perfectly.
      Thank you for your time and assistance, I will try to look later.

Comment

I'll see if I can find a more exact answer, but am somewhat tied up right now with a system I need done for in the morning, sorry

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Maybe you should try DDR3-1866, then work your way up. Try to refrain from boosting voltages without purpose, especially aggressively. For example, CPU PLL is a tad red there, and I'm not sure what the reasoning is behind that based on your displayed settings.

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Ok, I understand. Now the system is stable at a frequency of 1866 MHz. Increasing the voltage - the result of despair. I assume that the problem is that the motherboard is not able to increase some of the timings.
            I just want to work on the memory of the stated frequency. The fact that the kits are the same grade do not work together, I discovered only after purchase.
            And yes, I know what the thermal degradation of the semiconductor what is overheating, and what it ultimately leads
            Thank you.

Comment

GSkill Tech should be in later, will drop him a note

Tman

Comment

We can not guarantee two kits to work at the stated frequency, that is the problem. You need to test to see what those two kits put together can reach. Otherwise, a 32GB kit is necessary if you want to reach DDR3-2400:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...rder=BESTMATCH

Thank you
                GSKILL TECH

Comment

Having issues reaching 2400 myself.

http://gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=10951
                  The Goods

Comment

There's times it can be very hard and very frustrationg, especially with a mobo that won't actually support what you are trying to run (even if advertised to do so)...i.e. I have two ASRock mobos (a P67 and a Z77), both advertised to 'run' 32GB of DRAM...the set I tried on each requires (via XMP) a tRFC of 278...yet the max tRFC allowed by the mobo's was 255, (which I was able to get to work by manually figuring new settings for ALL the other advanced timings and adjusting voltages), then I worked with ASRock and they got out BIOS upgrades and both of these mobos and the other Z77 mobos they have

Tman

Comment

I sent a support request ASUS. I'll wait for a response.

Comment

Let us know what they say

Tman

Comment

Working...
                        X