No announcement yet.

Asus P8Z68-V LX + F3-1600C9Q-16GAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it failed at 1600, as we talked, you probably have a bad stick, them saying 1333 just confirms it. So you will want an exchange - was just pointing out that your vendor saying that 1600 wasn't compatible wasn't true and that no you shouldn't have to run sticks at 1333 with this CPU. The CPU can eaily handle up through 2133 when OCed and unless it or the mobo is damaged should run 1600 sticks at stock settings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre r?ponse, je vais donc insister pour que Materiel.net ?change ce kit 4x4 RAM.

Je supose qu'il faut changer les 4 sticks et non le mauvais seulement pour avoir un apareillage parfait ?

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I will insist that Materiel.net exchange this kit 4x4 RAM.

I supose that we must change all 4 sticks, not bad for only having one apareillage like?
      CM: Asus P8Z68-V LX
      CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
      RAM: G.Skill Kit Extreme3 4 x 4 Go PC12800 ARES CAS9

Comment

Yes you'll want a complete set, that way you will know that they have been tested to work together

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Bonjour,

Probl?me r?solu, le kit a ?t? chang? par mon vendeur.

Bonne journ?e

Hello,

Problem solved, the kit has been changed by my seller.

good day
          CM: Asus P8Z68-V LX
          CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
          RAM: G.Skill Kit Extreme3 4 x 4 Go PC12800 ARES CAS9

Comment

Glad to hear it, based on the vendors replies in the future if you have any questions, might check here first, and/or ask why they sell sticks over 1333 if they can't support them or if there aren't any CPUs in this area that are rated at 1600....I'd love to hear how they explain 2133, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800 sticks

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X