Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P8Z68-V LX + F3-1600C9Q-16GAO

Bonjour,

Je souhaite monter une nouvelle configuration avec les ?l?ments suivants...
    CPU : i7 2600K
    MB : Asus P8Z68-V LX
    qui est compatible avec 2x4Go F3-1600C9D-8GAB dans la documentation
    Je voudrait mettre 16 Go, pouvez-vous me confirmer la compatibilit? avec le kit 4x4Go F3-1600C9Q-16GAO ?

Merci pour votre r?ponse

PS Ayant du mal avec l'Anglais, je passe par le traducteur de Google.

Hello,

I might start a new configuration with the following ...
    CPU: i7 2600K
    MB: Asus P8Z68-V LX
    which is compatible with F3-1600C9D 2x4GB 8GAB-in documentation
    I would put 16 GB, can you confirm compatibility with the kit F3-4x4Go 1600C9Q-16GAO?

Thank you for your reply

PS Having trouble with the English, I go through the Google translator.
    Last edited by dom; 06-08-2012, 09:43 PM. Reason: R?solu
    CM: Asus P8Z68-V LX
    CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K
    RAM: G.Skill Kit Extreme3 4 x 4 Go PC12800 ARES CAS9

Looks good to me, and yes, you should have no problems with the Ares/ASUS/2600K...let us know how the build goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you for your response, I would give you a return.

Regards Dom

Comment

We'll be looking for your build

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Bonjour,

Configuration mont?e tout fonctionne parfaitement

Comment

Glad all is well, Enjoy!

Tman

Comment

Bonjour,

1 barrette HS sur 4

Comment

Not sure what you mean, a heatsink loose on 1 stick?

Tman

Comment

Bonjour,

EDIT: RAM: G.Skill Kit Extreme3 4 x 4 Go PC12800 ARES CAS9 = 3 good, 1 bad

Les barrettes ayant ?t? achet?es le 19-04-2012, je viens de contacter mon vendeur "Materiel.net" pour demander un ?change du kit.

Affaire ? suivre...

Bonne journ?e

Hello,

Having trouble with English, I did not understand why the link to this page?

The bars have been purchased on 19-04-2012, I just contact my seller "Materiel.net" to request an exchange of kit.

To be continued ... good day
                  Last edited by dom; 05-21-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks, sorry bout that, know very little French, keep us updated

Tman

Comment

I got kinda the same kit from the same vendor and got one corrupted stick too. (i am french also so i can translate if required )

Comment

Appreciate it, will definitle keep you in mind

Tman

Comment

Bonjour,

@ Jonathan: merci pour l'offre, si je n'arrive pas ? m'en sortir avec Google je t'env?rait un MP

Je viens de recevoir un courrier de mon vendeur qui me dit ceci...

"L'impression d'?cran effectu?e dans le BIOS de votre carte-m?re pr?sente une
                          fr?quence m?moire ? 1600MHz.
                          Cependant, comme l'indique mon coll?gue dans son pr?c?dent email, vous devez
                          r?gler votre BIOS ? une fr?quence de 1333MHz.

En effet, votre processeur i7-2600k poss?de un contr?leur interne permettant la
                          gestion de vos barrettes m?moires ? une fr?quence maximale de 1333MHz, comme
                          indiqu? sur sa fiche technique
                          <http://ark.intel.com/products/52214/Intel-Core-i7-2600K-Processor-%288M-Cache-up-to-3_80-GHz%29>.
                          Au del? de cette fr?quence, vous pourrez rencontrer des instabilit?s syst?me ou
                          des erreurs sur les barrettes m?moires, car votre processeur ne peux pas les
                          g?rer stablement.

Voici les r?glages ? param?trer imp?rativement manuellement, afin que vos
                          m?moires soient bien r?gl?es, pour ne plus avoir d'erreurs via le logiciel Memtest :
                          - Timings : 9-9-9-24,
                          - Voltages de certification : 1.50V,
                          - Bloquer leurs fr?quences en 1333MHz en raison de votre processeur,
                          - Et le "Command Rate" en 2T ou 2N.

Dans l'attente de vous lire, je reste ? votre disposition pour tout
                          renseignement compl?mentaire.

Cette fr?quenc est-elle "normale" ?

De toute fa?on, cela n'a rien ? voir avec la m?moire qui ne passe pas le Mentest86+

Merci pour votre r?ponse

====================================

Hello,

I just received a mail from my salesperson told me this ...

"The screen printing done in the BIOS of your motherboard has a
                          memory frequency to 1600MHz.
                          However, as indicated by my colleague in his previous email, you must
                          set your BIOS to a frequency of 1333MHz.

Indeed, your processor i7-2600k internal controller which allows the
                          management of your memory modules to a maximum frequency of 1333, as
                          indicated in the data sheet
                          <http://ark.intel.com/products/52214/Intel-Core-i7-2600K-Processor-%288M-Cache-up-to-3_80-GHz%29>.
                          Beyond this frequency, you can meet or system instabilities
                          errors on the memory modules, because your processor can not
                          manage stably.

Here are the settings to manually configure imperative, so that your
                          memories are properly set, to avoid having errors Memtest via software:
                          - Timings: 9-9-9-24,
                          - Certification Voltages: 1.50V,
                          - Block their frequencies in 1333 because of your processor,
                          - And the "Command Rate" in 2T or 2N.

Pending read you, I remain at your disposal for any
                          further information. "

Is this FREQUENC "normal"?

Anyway, this has nothing to do with the memory that does not pass the Mentest86 +

EDIT:

Thank you for your reply
                          Last edited by dom; 05-22-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

The 2600K is nominally rated at 1333, but anyone, especially in the systems business should know that Intel places a low rating on the CPUs capabilities. 1600 is basically considered entry level for RAM and the 2600K. If the sticks are producing errors then an exchange or RMA is in order, sounds like the shop either doesn't want to do an exchange or just don't know DRAM and systems. The GSkill set is guaranteed to run at the rated freq (1600)...If you peruse the forums or read reviews on the 2600K, it is typically running 1866, 2000, and 2133 DRAM

Tman

Comment

Si je vous comprends bien, les 4 m?moires doivent fonctionner normalement en 1600 MHz ?

J'ai fait un Memtest86+ en 1333 comme demand?, c'est un ?chec !

=======================

If I understand you correctly, the 4 memories must function normally in 1600 MHz?

I've done a Memtest86 + in 1333 as requested, it is a failure!

Comment

Working...
                              X