• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tradesman View Post
    What does it set the DRAM to when you enable XMP and select profile 1
    Do you mean the timings?

9~9~9~24~2 1.5v and 1600mhz when I user xmp profile 1

Does that answer your question?

Comment

Yes, was wondering if the BIOS wasn't reading the sticks right, so much for that thought, sorry

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Yes, was wondering if the BIOS wasn't reading the sticks right, so much for that thought, sorry
        No problem. I will post an update after I get the replacement sticks. Thanks

Comment

We'll be waiting

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

We'll be waiting
            Well, I threw away the packaging so Newegg won't replace the RAM. I have submitted an RMA request through Gskill and will go this route instead.

I was hoping Gskill would be able to send out the replacement RAM first so I can continue to use my PC, but it doesn't look like that's an option.

Comment

That would be something between you and the RMA folks, can contact them direct at rma@gskillusa.com, should be a quick turnaround, they are in CA, relatively close

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X