No announcement yet.

RipjawsX ddr3 1600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no luck, i ran blend test for awhile and it rebooted again on me. So its gotta be bad memory or a bad board, I dont see how it could be the board though because blend test mostly just tests memory...but then memtest86 it passed throughout the night, so idk whats going on ill try a reformat and maybe ill luck out

Comment

Can try raising DRAM voltage, say .05 and see if that stabilizes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

rams rated for 1.5v and i tested it at 1.529, so no luck there.

Comment

Try 1.55 your safe up through 1.6 or even a bit more

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Blend test has been running for about 6 hours now and has not rebooted as of yet. I reformatted and pulled one of my video cards. I will put the video card back in after awhile to test if that is the issue. Some one pointed out that this motherboard ( asrock z68 extrem3 gen3) does not have a molex power connector to power the crossfire setup unlike its counterpart the (asrock p67 extrem4 gen3) motherboard. So I am wondering if my crossfire setup was not getting enough juice and started to overvoltage the board, I will test this after I add the other video card. If this is the case I think asrock is going to be getting an earfull from me!

Comment

Keep us informed on your progress

Tman

Comment

added other video card and ran intel burn test for about 20 minutes, got a blue screen with a 0x00000101 error, this is an error related to not enough vcore i assume? I upped the vcore a little more and am doing intel bur test again. Temps are about 70-76C under max load, im watching it and not going to let it get much higher than 80C

Comment

Could try it, also check your video driver and Direct X up to date

Tman

Comment

Hey i want to say thank you for all your help. I think it was a bad format of windows because everything seems to be running smooth now after that reformat. Thanks again! I will post if i have any more issues!

Comment

Glad to hear all is well, if any problems or just to check in and say Hey!, we'll be around

Tman

Comment

Working...
                      X