No announcement yet.

F3-10666CL8D-4GBHK OC to 1400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, 8 years, wrangled an assignment to Randolph, the HQ Personnel Center and figured I hop MAJCOM to MaJCOM, then they froze CONUS to CONUS, got offers from Alaskan Air Command (wife wouldn't go) and USAFE (that was when they were killing alot of Americans and kids in Germany, so we turned that down, had her 3 kids from her first marriage, our 1 son and another on the way), tried PACAF, but they didn't have any openings and couldn't create any....then the biggie, the AF decided to push ahead with more mini's and mainframes, when I was looking towards PCs as the future, so I got out (turned out I was right) the new personnel system they ended up implementing soon after was almost all PC oriented. So they wasted a few million on the big iron

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Hello Tman, just received my G.Skill Turbulance II Fan for my new DDR3/1600 (2ghz) X2 Ripjaws RAM. Don't know if cooling is improved, as there is no temp sensors for RAM, but it sure looks "KOOL" as hell. Again, thanks for all the assistance.
      Kcblair
      GA-P45t-ES3G, G.Skill DDR3-1600(2GB) X2, G.Skill Turbulance II Fan, 1.3TB HHD, Samsung Blu-ray, Intel C2D E8500, Arctic Cooler Freezer 7, RaidMax 530 PSU, EVGA GTX 550 Ti GPU, Windows 7 Pro.

Comment

No problem, glad to hear all is well, Enjoy!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X