No announcement yet.

F3-17999CL9D-8GBSR and Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed your last post here, any problems?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

You don't have to adjust CPU-NB Frequency and HT Link, but you need to raise CPU (Host) Frequency and raise CPU-NB Voltage to work up to DDR3-2133.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

this is where im at right now

cpu clock ratio 19.5 = 4290mhz

cpu nb freq 11x =2420

cpu freq 220

ht link freq 11x 2420

memory is at 2052

dram volts = 1.65

nb voltage control = 1.190

boots right up an still at -1 on my dram timings ! ill leave it this way for 2 days ,watch my temps , next increase on cpu freq should i loosen up my memory timings a little or go for broke ? lol ,thanks for all your help !!

also , if someday i add another 8gigs ,with the 4 slots filled ill prob have to start all over again ?
        Last edited by dice65; 02-06-2012, 09:03 PM.
        XCLIO Windtunnel case
        GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
        AMD FX-8120 Zambezi 3.1GHz
        G.SKILL F3-17000CL9D-8GBSR
        SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC064D/AM 2.5" 64GB SATA III
        2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST3500413AS 500GB
        COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus

Comment

May just want to take it up a bit and see how it is, when stability gets iffy and can't straighten it up with small CPU/NB or DRAM voltage increase, then can loosen timings

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

also , if someday i add another 8gigs ,with the 4 slots filled ill prob have to start all over again ?
            Yep, and more variables such as whether the kits can work together in the same system. But at least now you have a base point and rough idea of what the CPU memory controller is capable of.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X