No announcement yet.

32GB memory - only 16 recognized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to hear it, now what kind of havoc are you going to unleash with all that RAM?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Haha! Am still working on the build. Next step will be the dual 6990's and then the liquid cooling system (VGA+CPU). My next goal after will be to OC to 4600+ if I can :-)

Comment

If short of time, ship it to me, would love to play with it for a few days...even hours When you get a chance here and there, keep us updated, love monster systems

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I've called it "Project Gertha" :P

Now that I've got the RAM issue sorted, and everything else is working OK, I'm putting it on hold for a couple of months. I'm traveling a lot soon for work plus I'm having all my floors ripped up in a major renovation - Gertha is going on the backburner until March

Hopefully the new AMD 7990 cards will be out by then and I can try putting a couple of those in

Comment

Up Canada way is bit to Brrrrrrrrr for me, or I'd give you a good quote on the renovation (have a home repair/remodeling business also) so I'll stick it out here in Arizona

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X