Up and Up!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0254524&type=3

Comment

more more more!!

Comment

Wow 2311MHz!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...0254524&type=3

Comment

Fantastic performance and tweaking, congrats!

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Where is the Max ? LOL!

By downclock The CPU (13x!) I still have the room (System run cool!) to kick your RAM up to the Max... But right now, it is scaring me to kill your RAM lol! Stop right here! Merry Xmas to you all!

Comment

If your out to kill the RAM, might wait till after Xmas or you'll be a Scrooge

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Who will support Rambus RAM XDR2 4000MHz!

My next waiting system: AMD V12 FX 8250 (4000MHz!) + AMD Radeon 7990 with XDr2 RAM (4000MHz!) + AMD RAM XDR2 4000MHz lol! I think system will run smoothly! All parts run at the same speed! In the past Intel just support one time rambus 800Mhz , at the time DDR just had ddr400! (mobo #intel 850 chipsets!). Wishing Intel Trigate will support RAM Rambus or maybe not. Who will... will be a winner lol!

Comment

Maxout the bandwith!

Maxout the bandwidth with XDR2 4000MHz...8000MHz, XDR3 9000MHz ...& up ...Wow...Without the bottleneck! Who think the system will going bad lol!
                  Last edited by Dangskill; 12-19-2011, 07:54 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

AMD Radeon 7900!

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd...ory,13408.html

Comment

Yep, those should be sweet!

Tman

Comment

No one supports RAMBUS anymore

Comment

Hey Tradesman I just bought 2x8 2400mhz trident to put in my Ashrock 990fx extrem9 mobo, so that system is not stable from 2400 down to 1600mhz it seems to me Gskill ram not in compatible list of that mobo ( lastest Bios). I did try to pull out Rams my working system MSI 990Fx GD80 with lastest bios-running smoothly at 2133mhz (4x4 Ripjaw Z) without any effort! These Rams won't run either in Ashrock system! D you know why I am about to quit and return rams to newegg! This system now running on corsair 1600mhz Rams smoothly?

Comment

One more my AshRock system running on AMD FX8150 and My MSI sytem running on AMD FX8350 any helth thanks.

Comment

Please show us a screenshot of the timings and voltages set in UEFI with XMP enabled. Maybe there are only one or two settings that have to be slightly tweaked for stability on AMD. Intel Extreme Memory Profiles, like the name suggests, are somewhat Intel specific after all...
                              Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

system unstable!

One of them was death that's why!(2x8 Trident 2400mhz!) Need replacement...

Comment

Working...
                                X