No announcement yet.

F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD Memory Mix and Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. I'm in SC at the moment. Just graduated SC National Guard (MOS: 31b) back in April.

My parents lived in AZ for 4 years, College, back in the 70s. They hated it, lol. Different world of course. Well I hope you are happy there.

Thanks for serving!

Comment

I love it, grew up in Indiana (humidity/cold), was stationed at Nellis (Las Vegas) for 4 years and loved it there, then pulled the tour at TAC in VA (back to humidity, cold and they threw in hurricanes as a bonus), decidied to head back tpo the desert, even at 105 here it's still better than 85 in IN or VA

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Nice, one reason I joined up, traveling.

Have not been out of SC much. Sure I will have my chance before this hurricane season is over.

After all, my unit does mainly hurricane relieve state side.

Comment

They hit all over, but FL is normally one that get's hit and when they spin into the Gulf, the area around Keesler AFB often get's tossed (Biluxi, MS), that's a nice area to visit, went to a few schools there

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I have family in Florida. A uncle in Jacksonville.

My grandparents and another Aunt and Uncle lived in Miami along with my mother and father growing up.

All of them have now moved to SC due to damn hurricanes and cost of living.

My mom's sister lost their house in Hurricane Andrew (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Andrew) and almost died (aunt, uncle and 3 kids).

Thankfully they survived in the bath room as the roof was taken off the house. Yeah why they stayed with mandatory evacuations is beyond us.

Only Category 5 Hurricane I can remember being in is Hurricane Hugo (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Hugo). Been in plenty of other smaller hurricanes.

Category 5 hurricanes are no joke. Just glad I am still breathing.

Comment

Don't blame you, there weren't any real bad ones when I was in VA, but enough to disrupt things on base and screw with area, had a privacy fence that was supported with 4 4x4" uprights, buried in concrete that was snapped off right at ground level, at the time, with the wind I was able to lift it at one end and the wind got under it, walked about 50 yards away and nestled it againt a fence and some trees, next day, no wind, could barely lift the one end.

Tman

Comment

Well looking good at the moment, will overclock later.

Though very oddly I am having to reinstall my nvidia graphics drivers now. Would not boot into normal Windows. The screen would just go black.

Figured it was the nvidia graphics driver very quickly since I could boot into safe mode just fine and the screen going black and all.

Update: Well looks like I am going to need some tech support.

Windows will not boot up normally as soon as nvidia graphics drivers get installed (safe mode still works of course, which I am in right now typing this).

I have tried with 197.41 (installed by windows itself), 296.10, 301.24 (latest beta) and none allow windows to boot normally. WTF is going on!! Ugh!

Running Win7 x64 SP1.
                Last edited by war59312; 05-18-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

They are working on the drivers for that like crazy - 301.40 5/16, then 301.50 now 302.59 (today) can download here:

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2912

Tman

Comment

OK, thanks for that.

I have manged to get 302.59 working after a few reboots and switching DVI ports and setting display settings to "duplicate display".

Now HDMI is working as well as DVI. Though oddly for DVI I have to use my second one now.

And as I said it took many reboots for it to start working correctly (would not recognize HDMI). Scared to reboot now lol.

Going to hold off overclocking until I know everything is stable.

Looking pretty good atm, just ran prime95 for a few minutes and no lock up.

Comment

Keep us updated, any problems, let me know, I'll be around most of the weekend, have a couple of rigs to upgrade and hope to play w/ my Z77

Tman

Comment

Well everything has been good so, still doing a few more tests before attempting overclocking.

Comment

Glad to hear, keep us updated

Tman

Comment

Working...
                          X