Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F3-10666CL9Q-16GBRL (4Gx4) Overclocking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And all is still good?

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

With? I had to revert to all default clocks. RAM overclocking doesn't seem to be stable at all with four sticks, and I've meant to take two out and try but spirits are low. Probably going to buy an ASUS 990FX with 8GB sticks X 4 (32GB) and try my hands at another board.

Comment

Will drop GSkill Tech a note to take a look, would prob be Mon PM or Tues, Mon they are normally catching up all the weekend email and phone call support

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I never did get any response from anyone on that. :]

Comment

Will drop another note to them

Tman

Comment

Yeah this is the RAM I'm still running.

Comment

Dropped them a note, not sure what is going on, may be on a project or maybe off sick, haven't seen him in a couple days now

Tman

Comment

Yuji Saeki,

So where are you at right now? Are you trying to overclock to DDR3-1600 CL10? I don't quite understand what's going on so I'm not sure how I can help. It's trial and error tweaking when it comes to overclocking, so you need to test to see what the memory kit is capable of.

Thank you
                  GSKILL TECH

Comment

I never expected a response, I don't get notification from this board. X_x; Sorry for lack of response. I just want to get it to run decent with a Phenom II X6 1100T, since I'm getting new RAM for the current FX-8350 rig. I got the PC to BIOS with (of course not stable enough for OS boot) but that was just 'to see':

NB & HT 2880
                    RAM 1920 10 10 10 30 2T

Never could get it stable at 1600 or even 1800 (of course I assume that too much for it) with some decent low timings, though it could be the mobo. MSI is known for overvolting/tampering.

Comment

Working...
                    X