• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1090t + GSkill Sniper F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR2

AMD 1090t
    Asus M4a89gtd Pro Usb3
    G.Skill Sniper GSkill Sniper F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR2 1.25v

I just upgraded from Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL to G.Skill Sniper 8g 2days ago & i set the timings at 9 9 9 24 1t 1.25v. 1T because i read some reviews that if you can run it at 1t then much better so far everything is okey but i notice some delays on switching on application unlike before when i still use my 4g ram.

Already memotest for 5hrs with no errors. By the way before installing the ram should i reset CMOS or do anything else because i just put it in and run, i was thinking that this kit is slower than my old ram or should i tighten timings & what timings is best?

I saw someone on newegg running at 1333Mhz with 7-7-7-20 1T timings but its the G.Skill F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR 1.5v

Hope you help me Thanks!!

You can do same w/ the 1.25 Snipers, it might be at 8-8-8-24 instead of CL7, but might go CL&

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

okey ill try cl7 with what voltage should i start? i read some reviews that amd is faster with tighter timings than higher frequency so might tighten them but i dont want to push voltage over 1.5v

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I tried to set the timing 7 7 7 20 1T could you please check what adjustment in bios should i do to make it more stable i set almost everything to auto here a picture

tried to benchmark both 7 7 7 20 & 9 9 9 24 1T

Tested 7 7 7 20 1T

memotest sorry about the picture i use my cellphone to picture all that is in bios

sorry about this if only i know how to setup prime95 & could give me tips how to test and correct my mistake. Thanks!!

Comment

Try with CR (DRAM Command Rate) at 2T first, then if still problems raise CPU/NB Voltage to 1.32

Tman

Comment

i didn't experience crash or anything on 7 7 7 20 1T then only thing i notice is delay in opening applications. I change 1T to 2T and problem solve.

the only thing i notice is its slower in every way than 9 9 9 24 1T & even 9 9 9 24 2T is faster in than 7 7 7 20 2T so i guess ill go back with timing 9 9 9 24 to be safe.
              Thanks sir Tradesman

Comment

No problem, keep in touch

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X