Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASUS M4A79T Deluxe & F3-12800CL9D-8GBSR (8Gb/1600) unstable issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you looked towards your Video driver, it's possible it has a problem with that specific game and possibly even using the Alt-Tab feature - can find latest drivers and often a beta or two at

http://downloads.guru3d.com/

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Guys. Thank you for your help.
      My computer've been working real good since last year.

I'm considering install another kit to the rest 2 slots, for the M4A79T have 4 slots. To pump it up to 16Gbs. Do I need to worry about anything?

Thank you.

Comment

Glad to hear all is well, are you still running the 955? If so may have problems at 1600, should be able to drop them to 1333 and tighten the timings some to keep at near 1600 performance

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Yes, Im still with the 955.
          How exactly do I need to do it? Tighten up and stuffs?
          And how much does instaling more kits help on improving speed?
          Last edited by DangBay; 09-04-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Mainly you'll initially try the sticks at 1600, and we can try to get them to run at that freq and be stable...if that won't work, we'll drop to 1333 and tighten the timings, say if the sticks are running 9-9-9-24 at 1600 and we have to drop to 1333, we'd prob tighten to 8-8-8-24, the tighter timings will increase the performance at 1333 to be near 1600/CL9 performance. And as you prob noticed, it's almost a year later and I'm still around and will be here to help.

Overall speed won't increase on any given item/program.....programs that have been opened previously wil reopen faster, net browsing speed might increase some as more will be stored in the DRAMs cache (in fact could set up a RAM Disk that would speed up opening programs and browsing some. Where the extra DRAM will shine and speed things up the most will be in multitasking, i.e. having multiple programs open and going back and forth as the system can hold more in DRAM and will use virtual memory less (that being when multiple programs are open, if DRAM runs short it writes some to disk and then when needed has to go to the disk for it, the more DRAM you have the more is held in memory. My systems are and pretty much always have been running as much DRAM as possible (my two primary systems right now both run 32GB of DRAM and I know it makes me want to get up and leave them when I drop to 8GB or less, and on occasion when I run with 16GB to test various sets of sticks

Tman

Comment

Thank you
              I'll buy another kit then. Will keep you undated.
              Stay tune.

Comment

I'm generally always in and out

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X