G.Skill Sniper 1866

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill Sniper 1866

I have recently bought the gskill sniper 1866 ddr3 memory and need help setting it up on an m4a89td pro motherboard. I have set it all ways I can and it always gets errors at test 7 in memtest86. The rest of my pc is as follows.

PhenomIIx6 1100t
    m4a89td pro usb 3.0
    crossfired 5870's
    xfx 650w modular psu
    samsung spinpoint 500gb 7200 rpm hard drive.
    windows 7 pro 64bit

I am running my crucial ballistix 1600 ddr3 at the moment again. Thanks in advance

You should take a look at our AMD CPU + G.Skill 1600 guide. It is basically the same except you use a higher reference clock.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

didnt really answer my question at all???

Comment

I didn't see a question.

But my suggestion is to use the guide because you stated you needed help setting it up. The guide is there for a reason, many people already had the same exact issue, for that reason, the guide was born.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Sorry bout that I just wanted some andvice on setting up this ram. like what are the timings that will work for my board to get this at 1866? I read through that guide and cant find much unless I overlooked it.

Comment

To run 1866 you'll need to make adjustments, believe the native DRAM freq for your set up is 1333, the guide will get you going:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7688

If wanting 1866, just start with stock timings and DRAM voltage, CR at 2N

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X