Need settings for asrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need settings for asrock

I have been having trouble seting up my system and need to confirm setings for the following memory and motherboard combo. thanks for your anticipated help in this matter.

F3-12800CL9-4GBNQ (x4 stix)

AsRock 890FX Deluxe 4 Bios 1.5

Thank You,

Eric gronroos

Not sure what CPU you have, might take a look at the sticky here:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7688

it provides most of what you'll need w/ 1600 sticks

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thank you for the reply, I have an and phenom black edition 1075t.

Also I have already gone through the 1600 thread and tried all the setting with a few tweaks and it works flawless w/ only 1 stick of ram. The minute I add the second stick the system fails to boot, Stops on debug code d5. I have worked w/ asrock and they sent me a replacement board and still the same thing is happening. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Eric G

Comment

Might want to raise your CPU/NB up .06, if still problems raise DRAM voltage .05, think that should stabilize, will be around for a bit, if still problems could you post your BIOS settings and we'll to to get you on track this PM

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will try your suggestion in the morning when I get home. If it does not work I will post bios setting. I assume you would like setting related to cpu, ram, and all voltages? If there are any other setting you would like please let me know.

Thanks,
          Eric

Comment

I think that should do it, I'll prob be in early AM then off and on tomorrow, but if I'm not around GSkill should be in during working hours, so somebody will get back soon, there's also a few members that jump in, you might hear from NemisisChild who is very sharp with AMD

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X