Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL 8GB DDR3-1600 on 890GPA-UD3H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL 8GB DDR3-1600 on 890GPA-UD3H

Hi, I got a new set of Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1600 with the intend to use on the Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H (Rev3.1) motherboard. The G-skill site & packaging indicated they are make for 2nd Gen Intel Core processor. Would you be able to confirm if this will work on my MB? I would like to confirm before I proceed with the install or return for a different model. Thanks.

To run any 1600 sticks w/ AMD mobos/CPUs you generally have to config the BIOS, might take a look at this sticky:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=7688

It pretty well lays out the steps needed, as long as the CPU will run the sticks, say a 965 C or up, should have no problems

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I will be running a 1090T on it....do you forsee any issue with it or should I return it for another model?? thanks.

Comment

Should be good to go, the 1090T can run 1600 fine, Have fun! Let us know what you think

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X