• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-17000CL7D-4GBXHD settings manually in bios

Hi there im new to this forum so pls be patient with me

i got a question regarding this gskill product

F3-17000CL7D-4GBXHD

i need to setup all ram details in my bios manually since it doesnt support XMP proper, therefor i need all the other details to put in except for the CL settings i didnt manage to find any infos (7-10-7-27-2N was only thing i found).

CAS Latency
    RAS to CAS Delay
    RAS PRE Time
    RAS ACT Time
    DRAM Timing Mode

those settings i was able to get of course from the recommendation of the product

would any gskill staff member pls be so kind to give me all remaining settings so i can fix this proper? (settings for max. performance).
    right now i am running on bios standard JEDEC settings except for the above mentioned settings.

thank you very much for your kind help.

What motherboard and CPU? Don't try to manually setting everything if you are not sure of what it should be.

All you want to do is input the first 4 timings, the rest can be AUTO detected by the motherboard.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

phenom II x6 1100T on ga-890fxa-ud5 - the ram is xmp so i cant read the automatic profile

im running it at 1600mhz very nicely on 6-8-6-24 1T with 1,65V - but i would really like to have the non-default values for all the other ram timings etc

and yes i know it says this ram is optimized for intel machines

Comment

Spec is 7-10-7-27 for the set - remaining timings have no 'official' settings as much of it is determined by a combination of the CPU/mobo/BIOS sys config, etc

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X